This Link Apartments® App will keep you connected 24/7.
Anywhere. Anytime. Any Device.
Think of this as your very own Link Apartments® Concierge service…how cool is this?
You will be able to:
- Set up monthly automatic payments to avoid late fees
- Submit one-time rent payments in three quick steps and multiple payment methods
- Submit service requests
- Sign documents
- Make amenity reservations and pay for reservation fees
- Guest authorization and key tracking; dog walkers, cleaners, etc.
- Manage your Luxer One package delivery activity
- Incident logging, report incidents that occurs within the community
- Enable finger print, touch or face ID
- Stay in the know, interact with your fellow residents through the Community Bulletin Board
At Link Apartments® it’s all about being connected. Sign up today!
Thank you for being an awesome app user! We appreciate your commitment to our app. We’ve made some general improvements and bug fixed in this update.
Ratings and Reviews
Nice app for residents
I guess it is a wonderful plus for living in Link Apts. Nice small app but offers a lot of convenience
Ease and Simplicity
I cannot stress enough how easy this app makes paying rent. There is only a small fee for paying rent with cards. My other apartments have had apps that do not make paying rent easy or inexpensive. My old apartment charged $50 to use a card to pay rent through the app. Link’s fee is less than a dollar. It’s great. Love this app.
EDIT: The recent update preventing one time rent payments from being placed anytime other than through the 1st and 5th days, is inconvenient. Rent is due on the first of each month, but there is a five day grace period where you have until the 5th to pay and avoid late fees. The only downside to this is that it takes 5-7 business days to process payments from your bank accounts. So, you take the risk of being out of that grace period window.
Slower and Less Features
The app lags (like a lot) so loading pages takes forever. Plus there is way less content than the previous app (Mobile Doorman): less community features as far as information on the local area and the complex itself, FAQs, staff information, covid resources etc. Making reservations (for example, the loading dock) is unintuitive if it is even available (I have yet to find this feature). This app works for paying rent and maintenance requests I guess but has lost all of the other features. But even then the features it does have are a pain to use because of the insane lagging.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Yardi Systems, Inc.
- 35.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Dutch
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Yardi Systems, Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.