The Linx Programming App by Blatchford provides a simple and efficient way for a clinician to configure a Linx prosthetic lower limb for the end user. It is for use by clinicians that have competed a Blatchford approved Linx training course and will require an authorization code.
The Linx Programming App as part of the Linx Transfemoral Prosthetic Limb System conforms to all applicable regulatory requirements for medical devices in the European Union and North America and all other countries that recognise the regulatory requirements in these regions.
• Built with iOS 13 SDK and uses an Xcode storyboard to provide the app’s launch screen.
• Revised splash screen with new company logo and product images
• Primary app colours and navigation bar background changed to incorporate new brand colours
• Help screen section titles updated with primary brand colour
• Minor bug fixes and improvements
- Blatchford Products Ltd
- 19.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Blatchford Products Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.