The Orion3 Programming App by Blatchford provides a simple and efficient way for a clinician to optimally configure an Orion3 prosthetic knee for the end user. It is for clinicians that have completed a Blatchford approved training course and requires an authorization code.
• Built with iOS 13 SDK and uses an Xcode storyboard to provide the app’s launch screen.
• Addition of support for Polish Language for all in-app text and help screens
• Minor bug fixes and improvements
- Blatchford Products Ltd
- 20.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Blatchford Products Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.