The “Little Stories” series present fairy tales, in which your kid plays the main part. It's quite simple – just enter your kid's name and gender in the settings window and enjoy reading fairy tales about your son or daughter.
To make it even cooler, we've added beautiful melodies and wonderful pictures to help you raise your child by giving him or her only positive examples.
Let love and kindness fill your family leisure time to make your life and the world around happier!
Why “Little Stories”?
• No analogs in the world!
• 16 exciting fairy tales so far and more to come
• 600+ pictures
• Enchanting music accompanying each story
• Gender determines the choice of illustrations
• 1st place in “Entertainment” in Runet Rating 2018!
• 1st place in “App For Kids” in Golden App 2016!
• 3rd place in “Entertainment” in Golden App 2017!
• A Monkey Manners Tale (FREE)
• The Brave Eaglet (FREE)
• The Magic Christmas Tree (FREE)
• A Secret in the Night
• The Sea Lily
• Brighter Than A Star
• Who Is the First?
• The Fruit Kingdom
• The Little Nail’s Adventures
• How To Reach A Star
• A Curious Mouse
• The Union of Three Planets
• True Friendship
• A Stegosaur Story
• A Guest on the Farm
• My Friend the Dolphin
We’d like to tell you about the process of creating stories for kids, so that you have a better idea about the hard work we put into Little Stories.
1) It all begins with searching for an author. He/she can live in any country of the world; the important thing is that they are able to create an interesting and insightful story. Before starting a bedtime story, the author reads the conditions (for example, the story must contain no more than 50 scenes, each of which can consist of 146 symbols max. otherwise the text won’t fit into the app). Once the story is completed, the next stage begins.
2) Now is the time for the storyboard. A storyboard is a selection of simple sketches for each of the illustrations of the story. It gives us a better idea about the visual image of the children’s story.
3) Once the storyboard is approved, we move on to searching for an illustrator. It should be noted that not all styles might be appropriate for a certain bedtime story and, therefore, it is important to achieve a perfect combination between the story and the illustration style.
4) Meanwhile, the composer is creating the melody. Both the story itself and the artist’s illustrations serve as inspiration for the creation of music. The composer also has conditions to meet: namely that the melody must be sedating and must prepare children for sleep, since most often stories are read for bedtime.
5) Apart from this, we also translate our stories for kids into other languages.
6) But that’s not the end! It is important to see how the book for kids looks inside the app. Line breaks should be checked to make sure the text looks nice and neat. This is done by 2 professionals: the programmer and the tester.
7) Only after this final step do we release the story for kids. The entire process might take from anywhere from 2 to 9 months, so it’s a hard but interesting journey!
Our stock of fairy tales is continuously replenished
Fairy tales are designed for kids aged 3+.
Follow us on: facebook.com/diveomedia
We have tested different scenarios on how to show the first launch and decided to bring everything back except for the sun (with a big sign 'Little Stories').
We will bring the new home screen this summer but we have to make the voiceover feature first! Yes, it's coming! Stay tuned and rate us... plz :)
Ratings and Reviews
My kids love this app!!
I’ve had this app for about a year now. I absolutely love it, my boys love it. They really enjoy being able to put there name into the stories. I see a lot of people saying that the stories are pricey or they want them to be free, personally I think it’s a reasonable price for a children’s book compared to store prices plus the bonus of the convince of being in your home already. I only wish that we could add more names to the story I have two boys I read to at bedtime and only one gets to be the main character. I always have to insert their name into another character luckily, my youngest isn’t old enough yet to know his name isn’t really there my six year old however enjoys letting him know. Overall fantastic app!! Teaches them life lessons also which is always a plus.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for this kind review. We try to make this app as good as possible. Adding more names is really hard, because it has to make the story very different. We should focus on different connections: brother-brother, brother-sister, sister-sister. Unfortunately, we are not sure if we will add this feature in the future. But we are working on the voiceover by parents right now and in August we release the version 2.0. Hope you will like it!
Why the Cost? And More Holiday Books
So I downloaded this app so I can read to my upcoming nephew and I opened the app to add his gender and name after that I had started to look around for a few good books to read when I found out that it cost to read some of the books the only one I could read to him was The Brave Eaglet and I saw some good books that cost. One thing that you could add is no cost for all single books but the jumble of books can cost.
Aunt Kit-kat here so I’m so happy about the Christmas book please make them stay and also more holiday books should be made.
Developer Response ,
Our pricing policy didn't change since beginning when the app had only 4 books. We know that we have to change it and we are working on it. Christmas book will always stay for free. But we are working on the new free book as well. Thank you for 5 stars! We hope you enjoy reading our books. Best wishes!
Not only are these story's perfect for children but everything along side it making the main character the childs name i feel like my son paid more attention with the background music and being that the main characters have his name helped him get into the story more 5 out of 5 no question and ive never written a review about an app ever but this is one that i feel like i had to rate myself i would personally recommend everyone that had children and like to read them book to give this a try 100%
Developer Response ,
Wow!!! This is awesome to read. Thank you! Enjoy your reading.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Diveo Media OU
- 150.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, German, Russian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Diveo Media OU
- In-App Purchases
- The Magic Christmas Tree Free
- Reading Books for Kids $5.99
- Who Is the First? $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.