"I have tried them all and this is my and my kids favorite tracing app bar none!"
Endorsed by tens of thousands of satisfied parents, teachers, and kids the world over.
Little Writer is a tracing app that's done just right. Little Writer is super fun and so easy to use that your kids will think letter tracing is a game vs. a boring chore.
WHY PARENTS AND TEACHERS LOVE THIS APP
● The app is so easy to use that even toddlers will enjoy playing with
● The app is beautifully designed and just a joy to look at and use
● You can turn individual items ON or OFF and introduce one letter at a time based on the player skills
● You can customize everything - record your own language or add your own words
● Adding pictures and names of family and friends to write is a hit with every child
● The app also includes a collection of basic shapes to draw since handwriting require the same core skills
● The app comes preloaded with dozens of three and four letter words to write
WHY KIDS WILL LOVE IT TOO
● This app is just FUN.
● Tracing the along the lines and collecting all the apples and fishes is a pure joy for every child
● Gorgeous graphics and cute sounds keep kids begging for more
● Kids love hearing everything in mommy's or daddy's voice
● The app is super easy to use for kids of all ages and abilities.
● ABC uppercase letters
● abc lowercase letters
● Numbers 1 to 10
● 20 basic shapes including lines, circles, rectangles and more
● Dozens of 3 and 4 letter words to make practice more enjoyable and interesting
● Ability to add an unlimited number of your own words and pictures for maximum enjoyment and variety
● Additional letters for foreign language characters. Just go to settings to turn additional characters on and record their sound
Heroic Support is not just what we do. It's really what makes us, well, us. It's that drive to make a difference in your life - no matter how big or small. Really, it's our way of life because we want you to be our customer for a lifetime of fun and learning.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at email@example.com
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
- Fixed settings bug that was preventing changes from being saved for some users
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Bring back child's tracing
This app would have gotten a 5 star but they took away the feature where after your child completes the drawing of the shape, it shows the background of what the shape is and their drawing was. I liked my little's drawing being in the end result showing what the shape was
great app, lefty adaptations?
this is a great app. my son has autism and he has a very difficult time imitating people writing or tracing letters, lines, or shapes. however he understood the concept of this app and follows the tracing very well. he gets a big smile on his face when he finishes a shape or word. he's proud of himself and i'm proud of him too :)
only problem: my son is left handed and for the letter "o" he would like to make the stroke clockwise instead of counterclockwise, but the app marks that as "incorrect" and makes him restart tracing the letter. It'd be great if there can be a "left handed option" here but "o" is the only letter that my son consistently would get "wrong." the stroke also affects letters like b, d, p, g but i dont know if theres a preferred way leftys write those letters that might be different from rightys. (im a righty and my son is a very inexperienced lefty so i dont know much about leftys)
I love this app for my preschooler. Nothing too overstimulating, just clean and simple, yet cute and fun enough to keep her hooked. I feel good about letting her have "screen time" because she is practicing her letters and fine motor skills!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.