LogixPath Chef 4+
Nutrition & Recipe Management
Designed for iPad
LogixPath Chef software provides a set of tools for professional and individual chefs and professional dietitians to lookup food nutrition, manage foods and recipes, plan and track food intakes, calculate recipe nutrition values, aggregate food intakes nutrition values, etc. With these tools, users can select nutritional foods and ingredients for their daily meals and recipes to meet individual's nutritional needs. LogixPath Chef key features include:
1. Food Nutrition Lookup. Foods and nutrition data come from USDA Food database.
2. Learn Nutrients on food label. Search nutrients by name or body functional area.
3. Recipe Builder and Management, and Recipe Nutrition Analysis. It also generates FDA compliant food nutrition labels.
4. Commercial Foods Management, such as nutrition supplements, ready-to-eat foods, etc.
5. My Foods Management for easier food search and nutrition references.
6. Daily Food Intake Planning and Tracking. Calculate intake foods nutrition values and aggregate total daily nutrition values.
7. Calculate a person's daily basic Calories requirement (BMR). Calculate a person's body mass index (BMI).
1) New tool: Body Mass Index (BMI) calculator. 2) Enhanced data display in the nutrition labels. 3) Enhanced recipe and food intake nutrition analysis.
Ratings and Reviews
Convenient and complete tool for food intake monitoring
LogixPath chef is an excellent reliable source to guide my daily food intake. When try to control my weight, l check it regularly to find out total amount of calories I consume. It is pretty accurate and very helpful. When I try new recipes, I will check it for nutrition content and make sure I have a balanced diet. This tool is user friendly and the information is reliable and updated. I highly recommend to everyone, especially for young kids and elderly people, who need it most to check their food content for growth and health issues.
Nutrition advisor at your finger tips
LogixPath Chef provides an easy and accurate way for me to look up nutrition info about food. If my doctor tells me I need to have more Zinc in my body, I go to “understand nutrients” and click on Zinc to find out what type of food I can add to my diet. If I have a meal at home or in a restaurant, I can search the major ingredients on my plate to find out it’s nutrition facts - a convenient tool for people who need to watch their diet carefully.
LogixPath Chef is like a nutrition encyclopedia for me. I can find all the nutritions of a food, also it gives me an answer if I want to find a food which has higher vitamin A. It helps me pick good nutrition food in grocery store, it also helps me to understand what nutritions i have when I prepare the ingredients together. It makes me and my whole family getting more healthier.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- LogixPath, LLC
- 26.2 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 LogixPath, LLC