LogTen is the most advanced pilot logbook for iOS, used by over 100,000 pilots world wide to track flight time, currency, endorsements, duty, rest, BFRs and more.
“Super easy to use and quick setup. Huge time saver, whether for certification, insurance, tax or job apps. LogTen will easily save you 15 to 20 hours of agony every year. And if you have any questions, they offer great, unlimited support.”
- Free while in training, or just try it out: no subscription required until you have more than 250 hours of total flight time
- Lightning fast data entry with the all new ‘Fly Now’ feature
- Keep all your devices in sync via iCloud
- Industry first Dynamic Time Loupe™ - see all dynamic currencies and limits at any moment in time including rest and flight duty periods for FAR 117
- Import airline schedules with RosterBuster
- Easy and professional PDF printing of over 100 different reports right on your device
- One tap access to key analytics pilots need like Multi-Engine, Turbine, PIC, SIC, and Total Instrument time
- Automatic GPS detection of nearest landing facilities
LogTen is the leading international pilot logbook platform for all your Apple devices. It is the tool of choice for pilots in nearly 200 countries, and every major airline. From glider pilots to Gulfstream pilots, and from Apache pilots to airline pilots, whether you've got 10 hours or 10,000, LogTen is designed to be completely customizable for your type of flying, country, region, or company so you can track exactly what you need.
LogTen on iOS gives you unmatched capabilities on the go, whether you're using iPad, iPhone, iPod or all of the above. Add, review and update Flights, Aircraft, Aircraft Types, Places, Trips, People and Certificates. Generate incredible reports from basic summaries to complete logbooks, then email PDFs or print right from your device!
LogTen is available for all your Apple devices and is easily kept in sync through the cloud.
**Radar Tab Puts You in Control**
- The new Dynamic Time Loupe™ allows you to quickly scroll backwards and forwards in time. Quickly identify issues with rest, duty or flight duty period limits before they happen, including complex rest and duty regulations such as FAR117 in the USA.
And for GA pilots, confirm you'll be current for that flight you're planning three weeks from now with a swipe.
With LogTen's powerful Smart Groups to filter your time however you want, you can track anything about your flying, from how much tailwheel time you have to when the last time Joe Smith was the relief pilot on your Dubai trip.
As part of our goal to help more pilots succeed, we offer the LogTen service completely free until you have logged more than 250 hours of total time! This means most pilots don't need a subscription until they're well on their way to a commercial pilot's license.
An annual subscription to the LogTen Service provides access to Coradine's professional system for managing all your flights, duties, and certificates, the ability to add unlimited new entries, and effortlessly sync your logbook between all your devices.
You always get updates, and you always get full access to your data, where you can view, edit, generate reports, export, and print.
Price may vary by location (see pricing under Top in App Purchases, or right in the App in the Store section of Settings). Your subscription will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account and will automatically renew 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renew is disabled beforehand. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be disabled by going to your iTunes account settings after purchase. A subscription cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
** Twice the power, half the work **
Introducing full support for iPad Multitasking and a completely new navigation system that streamlines your #LogTenLife.
* New Features and Navigation *
Based on in-depth research and user feedback, we have designed a brand new navigation system, and reorganized LogTen to make it quicker and easier than ever to find the data and functionality you need!
- Front and center is the “New Entry” button allowing you to instantly create a new flight or duty entry in your logbook no matter where you are in LogTen with a single tap. Depending on your preference, you can use the location buttons in the flight detail view to fill the nearest airports and capture the current time!
- The popular Plan and Analyze tabs are now dedicated quick access tabs to make them even more accessible.
- All of the logbook related items like Aircraft, Types, Places, etc. as well as the Reports and Backup functionality have moved under the new, wait for it…. Logbook tab!
- Play around with it, and check out our knowledge base or YouTube channel for more details. And as always, we’d love to hear your feedback, on iPhone just tap Admin > Contact Support, on iPad Help > Contact Support and let us know what you think!
iPad Multitasking - whether it’s comparing your roster and adding new entries, monitoring local weather as you keep an eye on your duty limits, or completing a form with your most recent totals, using LogTen with iPad’s Split View/Slide Over Multitasking makes it so much easier!
* Other Fixes and Improvements *
- Improved Apple Watch app interface for Series 7 watches.
- iPadOS features a new collapsible Sidebar with collapsible inner sections.
- Disabling Touch ID will now immediately take effect in login view - can’t touch this.
* Other important updates *
- Improved Logbook compression to allow backup of logbooks larger than 4 GB.
- An initial iCloud Backup will be performed automatically when performing a merge or replace using iCloud Sync.
- Certificates section endorsement list updated and expanded.
- New Reports added for France, Columbia, Ethiopia, and Türkiye.
- Added "Contact" Non-Precision approach type.
- Updated Aircraft Types and Places databases.
- Improved stability and performance.
Ratings and Reviews
Not worth the cost
I tried a few different digital log books and used them side by side for the last 2 months. LogTen, whole having lots of hype and good comments proved to be rather clunky and at times frustrating. I fly different aircraft and one point of frustration comes from LogTen entering an old Hobbs time that had to be cleared each time an entry is made, including separate legs of the same trip. Tracking and entering approaches flown is also poorly designed. Why do I need to tell you the type and runway of an approach when I’ve told you where it was flown?, why isn’t there a drop down provided? Every trip requires a new identifier to be searched and added, and tomorrow you’ll be doing the same thing, for destinations you frequent.
Then the best part, after 250 hours, I need to pay either 80 or 130 if I want it on my computer too?
There’s other programs much more intuitive and faster that provide the same reports without the time consuming effort it takes to enter time.
Developer Response ,
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, it's always greatly appreciated!
FYI the current hobbs value comes from the aircraft, and uses whatever the last value was. If you inadvertently entered a wrong value, this can be changed on the aircraft.
Regarding approaches: approach types, and even runways, change over time. Since LogTen Pro is used to log your entire history of flying, and often pilots are entering old flights, it's not practical to only show a drop down with the current runways and approaches for a particular airport.
I'm not sure what you're referring to with "every trip requires a new identifier to be searched and added"... places you've been are shown in the list when you select an airport, we show recently used ones at the top, and you can also mark favorites.
We're at your service!
I have been a custom of log ten since 2005. The software has been great and the ability to upgrade when I felt like the features would be of value, which was most of the time. However, the new subscription model is absolutely ridiculous. To pay $100 a year just to be able to use software that does not change or have any information that the company must constantly update such as maps or airport data like foreflight is absurd. I use to recommend logten to all the instructors I work with and all of the students where I work, which is in excess of 400, especially bc of the ability to sign flights, but I will now be finding a new logbook to use and recommend.
Edit: As if it wasn’t bad enough before at nearly $100 a year with the Mac version being free to use if you purchased the app. Now they have removed that as well and increased the price again to $130 a year. The developer responds with they have a fantastic suppose team and always adding new features but should I really have to pay more for night mode, a feature that is it even needed, also if the software worked as it was suppose to there wouldn’t need to be any “service” always there to help. Im love technology but these people are what criminals look like in the tech era. I will be switching to Pilot Pro. One time $40 app and free web app with all the same features.
Developer Response ,
Hi, Thanks very much for the feedback. We really appreciate that you've been a long time customer. I can assure you that we have a team of engineers working full time to update LogTen Pro with new features. Most recently we added night mode, share everything and schedule import for iOS ... we're constantly working on LogTen and have a fantastic support team helping customers with any questions they have. The pricing reflects the professional software that LogTen Pro is and in fact the average annual cost of owning LogTen Pro is almost identical to what it was ten years ago. We are, as always, at your service.
Mixed feeling over mixed operation
I absolutely love the app … HOWEVER… I use the app every time I go to work so I only had the basic subscription. But then I figured it would be easier to manage on an iPad, but I didn’t have one yet, so when I bought an iPad I upgraded my subscription. The cloud rarely allowed my iPad to get all the current information I put into my phone and I wound up not using it. So when it came to renew my subscription I attempted to downgrade back to the basic plan, and while my subscription says basic now I was charged the full $130 ($140 w/ tax) for the premium! I am NOT happy right now. I called Apple Care and they said the only thing they could do is cancel my entire subscription and then wait for everything to clear then repurchase the app on the basic plan. I love been flying for 15 years. I waited until I had over 5,000 hours to buy this app, and it took me 6 months to enter my paper logbook into this app. I cannot afford the kind of time it would take to input the over 8,000 hours I have now. I just want a refund of the $50 that I’m owed now being back on the basic plan.
Developer Response ,
Hello silent_wulf_13, thank you sincerely for taking the time to leave this review and share your feedback. We're happy to hear that you're loving LogTen, and we're so sorry to hear about the frustrating experience. We understand there's a few things going on here, and we're dedicated to making sure that you are 100% satisfied. First things first; know that your time spent entering your hours was not in vain. For added redundancy, we encourage you to create a new manual backup (instructions can be found by searching for "back up" at support.coradine.com) to ensure that this data is secured. Second, please get in touch with our world-class support team at your earliest convenience so that we can take a look at your account and subscription and get everything straightened out there. Once that gets worked out, we'd be more than happy to take a look into sync settings to make sure everything is up and running. We're standing by and looking forward to hearing from you! Cheers, Heather & Team Coradine
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Coradine Aviation Systems
- 95.4 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Coradine Aviation Systems, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Founder Basic $74.99
- Founder Basic $9.99
- Basic $79.99
- Founder Basic $9.99
- Founder Pro $104.99
- Pro $129.99
- Enterprise Basic $69.99
- Enterprise Pro $99.99
- Founder Pro $14.99
- Pro $14.99