London Tube Live is the most beautiful London Underground app you'll find. It includes all of the features you'll need - whether you're a commuter or a visitor - so you'll be able to navigate the tube with ease. Best of all it's free, with none of those pesky in-app purchases to unlock important functionality like you'll get with our competitors.
- Officially licensed London Underground map from TfL (Transport for London)
- Live up-to-the-minute departure information for all tube lines, including DLR and London Overground!
- Up-to-date Journey & route planner for all stations in the network, which takes into account engineering works!
- Tube exits - discover the best carriages to board so you're right at your exit when you leave the train!
- Find the first & last tube of the day - great for when you're on a night out!
- Line statuses & weekend engineering work details so you can plan ahead!
- Get directions to a station and find out whether it has facilities before you get there (whether it has a car park, toilets or a waiting room)
All of these features are included for free, you'll never have to pay anything extra with London Tube Live. Don't settle for less with other apps - download it today. It's similar to apps such as Tube Map, Journey Pro and London Tube Deluxe. This version is ad-supported.
Small bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
How do I find tube exits
In the app description, it says there is a feature to find the exits so I can know which carriage to board, but I can't find it in the app anywhere. Overall it's an okay app, lacks UI polish and needs to think about the different ways users want to get data (like a clickable map)
Needs to work without service
Unable to calculate routes without cell service or WiFi. Wanted to check routes on a line with out entering station. Will not do it. This should download on you phone as part of the app. Too bad. Unusable in a dead zone.
Developer Response ,
Unfortunately the app requires an internet connection for this so that it can take into account delays, allowing you to plan the most efficient route. I will look into an offline planner though.
This had one flaw that made it unusable. The map would go straight black if enlarged. I couldn’t get around that at all. Deleted.
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear this. An update has been released which might address this. If it doesn't, it would be great if you could e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org stating which iPhone model you are using as well as the iOS version. This will allow me to investigate it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.