Tube Map is the award-winning navigation app that includes the official TfL (Transport for London) Tube Map. Tube Map - London Underground works both on and offline and is the #1 Tube Map with over 20 million downloads!
• Uses the official TfL iconic Harry Beck London Underground map design.
• An easy to use journey planner that works with and without an internet connection.
• Check line status for delays, closures and service changes.
• See what time the next Tube is due with live departures from TfL.
• Journey planning made easy with real-time routing around closures and delays.
• Compare the journey time and cost of different routes to find the fastest and cheapest ways to get around London.
• Includes additional map views for the TfL Night Tube and Rail Network.
• Use step-by-step directions in the journey planner to find your way around London.
• Save your favourite routes for quick selection when on the go.
• Find your closest Tube station wherever you are in London.
• The Walking Tube Map shows shortcuts where it’s quicker to walk than waiting for a Tube.
• Tube Map – London Underground Apple Watch app available.
• Exclusive features also available; First & Last Tube Times, Tube Exits and Tube Map Bulk Saver.
With over 49 million downloads worldwide, there's a Mapway app for many of the busiest transport systems in the world including New York Subway, Paris Metro, Bus Times London and Seoul Subway.
Plan. Route. Relax.
Like Tube Map on Facebook or follow us on Twitter @TubeMapLondon. We'd love to hear from you!
Please note: whilst we endeavour to ensure that Line Status notifications are delivered in a timely manner we can’t guarantee this 100% of the time. There may be occasions when the functionality isn’t available due to technical reasons outside of our control. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Tube Map Premium available as an in-app subscription: £3.99 monthly or £9.99 annually, or as a one-off purchase of £22.99. Prices may vary by location. Cancel at any time, for any reason. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the cost of your chosen price tier. Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings in your iTunes Account. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when a subscription to that publication is purchased, where applicable. Read our terms in full at mapway.com/terms
Calling all night owls
The Night Tube is back from Sat 27 Nov on the Central and Victoria lines, running throughout the night on Fridays and Saturdays.
Services on Jubilee, Northern and Piccadilly lines won't resume just yet. The Overground is due to re-start on Fri 17 Dec.
Use our Night Map and Route Planner to help you get around, even after dark
Ratings and Reviews
I used this app extensively on our recent trip to London. The route feature tells you exactly which lines to take and where to change lines. For a small fee it even can tell you which exit to take and whether to try to sit near the front or middle of the train (the fee was well worth it in my opinion). I did not find the adverts overly distracting. A cool feature is that once you've plugged in your route, you can switch over to a familiar Underground map and it will highlight your stations so you know where you are in the city/system.
5 stars from me. I downloaded another paid London map app that was worthless but this app is fantastic. Thank you for making my trip much, much easier!
Developer Response ,
We have loved reading your comments thanks so much for the review!
Your route planners are gold!
Your route planner for London, Paris and Barcelona absolutely made my recent trip abroad! The fact that navigating the cities was so easy freed up a lot of time to just enjoy our time!
My only critique is that the Barcelona maps need which direction to take the line, like how it’s set up for London and Paris. It told you which line to take but not which direction so I had to look ahead on the map each time. Other than that these apps were gold and I will recommend them to everyone traveling to one of your covered cities!
Forget the map - get this app!
Simply stated, unless you are very familiar with the London "tube", this app is a must have!
No need to puzzle over maps, or ask guidance from an English-challenged employee. Just open the app, go to route planner, and enter your beginning & ending stations. It'll show you the lines and changes to get there! You can even put a location like "Hard Rock Cafe" in for your destination, and it will route you to the nearest station!
The only catch is you must have cell service and be willing to use it. Just make sure you get a good plan on your phone!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Mapway Limited
- 94.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2021 Mapway Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Bulk Saver - BEST VALUE! $9.99
- Remove Ads $3.99
- Tube Exits $3.99
- First and Last Tube Times $3.99
- Premium Yearly + Trial $9.99
- Premium Monthly $3.99
- Premium Yearly $9.99
- Exclusive Bulk Saver Offer! $6.99
- Premium Lifetime $25.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.