Are you tired of seeing vehicles illegally parked on front lawns in your neighborhood? Frustrated by graffiti on public buildings, in local parks, and at other landmarks? The County of Los Angeles has a solution for you. The Works offers a one-stop solution for County residents to report and track services:
• Report pothole repairs, graffiti removal and street sweeping
• Report suspected property violations such as illegal additions or garage conversions
• Report incidents of alleged illegal dumping
• Request facility and trail maintenance at County parks
• Report potential swimming pool violations at hotels, motels, and apartments
If the service is not handled by Los Angeles County, The Works will provide you with the appropriate contact information.
The Works will also keep you up-to-date with the latest news on road closures and recycling events, and help you locate other County services in your area.
Download The Works today.
The new version includes bug fixes and system upgrades to support new devices.
Ratings and Reviews
When you think of anything run by the government, efficiency and expedience are not adjectives that immediately come to mind. Which is why this app is such a pleasant surprise. I've used this app to report graffiti and road sign damage at least a half a dozen times around my house and am pleased to report that someone really is listening and taking action on the other side. You get a confirmation of your report in email and someone calls you within a couple days. Every report I've submitted has been fixed to my satisfaction within a week. Try it yourself and see what all the kids are raving about!
I found this app very useful plus it's free!! This is an app worth downloading (:
I got a response within 2 weeks. This app definitely beats calling various phone numbers trying to get a response.
- County of Los Angeles - Department of Public Works
- 29.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © County of Los Angeles - Department of Public Works
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.