Save time and money with the Lunds and Byerlys app. View the weekly ad, create shopping lists, order groceries and access exclusive digital offers.
● View weekly ad and deals.
● Create your own shopping lists and sort lists by aisle location for the store you shop at most frequently.
● Browse thousands of products and set price alerts on your favorites.
● Access your L&B Extras membership for use in store during checkout.
● See exclusive offers and clip digital coupons for redemption in store or online.
● Order groceries for curbside pickup or delivery across the Twin Cities.
● View your past purchase history and use to create new lists or orders.
This update includes bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Best grocery pickup app and process
I’m having a hard time taking any of the low ratings on this app seriously because the challenges they describe typically have more to do with the user than the technology. This app is actually a lot more intuitive than others like it. The monthly pickup subscription fee is genius, and Lunds will be getting a lot more of my business because of the ease of use of the app!
I’ve been using the app for a short while just to get electronic coupons. I don’t think the filter is functional yet, but it looks like it will be eventually. I keep all available coupons clipped, so I’m always looking for just the coupons that I don’t already have clipped to add to my account. It was also not very intuitive to find the barcode. Thankfully the checkout clerk knew exactly where to find it. Who knew that we’d be scanning our “phones” at a grocery checkout vs handing over wads of carefully cut paper coupons. Yay!
Shopping List formatting awful
The custom items portion of the shopping list is formatted so poorly and is cumbersome to use. I will no longer use it.
Items need to line up on the left without the huge white space between them and the checkbox. When I check something off I want to be able to clear it off the list when I finish shopping or do a list update.
Since it is so poor a feature I find myself not very interested in using the rest of the app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.