**Please visit our website or search for "Mach Write" in the Mac App Store to download the OS X version, only $3.99!**
Mach Write is a powerful new RTF, TXT, PDF (Rich Text Format, Plain Text, PDF) Editor and Viewer for iOS and OS X! Featuring full iCloud document synchronization, RTF in multiple styles, sizes, and colors; as well as PDF Viewing/Creating/Annotation; and TXT files in addition to supporting nearly 15 plain text code formats; Mach Write makes it super easy to create in many different formats while still being incredibly powerful! And the best part is Mach Write is free for iOS and only $3.99 (U.S.) on OS X!
- iCloud document synchronization; Mach Write keeps all your documents up to date on all your iOS and OS X devices (iPhone, iPad, and Mac)
- RTF Read/Write support; easily Create and Edit Rich Text with multiple styles, alignment, font sizes, color, shadows, line spacing, and more -- one of the most popular word processor formats widely compatible across OS X, Windows, and Linux
- PDF Creation, Viewing, Editing; PDF Free-hand writing on iOS -- Create Blank PDFs super easy and draw diagrams, take notes, etc. (Large PDF documents in iCloud, such as large eBooks, are not recommended)
- DOC and DOCX Viewing on iOS (DOC/DOCX Read/Write support on OS X)
- Export as PDF makes it easy to annotate PDF's for grading papers, making corrections, or signing documents (iOS only)
- Revolutionary PDF Magnifer feature makes it super easy to take Notes and automatically save as PDF (iOS only)
- Incredibly advanced, yet super easy to use!
- Updated Google Ads with iOS 14's App Tracking Transparency
Ratings and Reviews
Still testing it
Haven’t written anything with this yet though getting to know the program a bit, those who work in freelance might be seeing a 33 year old attachment getting mileage on a different operating system. Still seeing how this might operate may help my classmate and cousin on their anthology 📝
Many good features; a few flaws
This is a great word processor and works really well for those of us who use Siri to dictate a draft or brief document. If you pause before you say "period", it is smart enough to enter "."
Biggest gripe I have is that the app says it is optimized for iPhone 5, but good luck reading the name of your files without an old-timey magnifying glass. I'm guessing it was ported from OSX and nobody really looked at that aspect of the interface. You can't do a zoom to bring up the size of the text on the file list, and all you see is the truncated file name in itsy-bitsy teeny-tiny letters.
Saw this on reddit... Going to try it out
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Mach Software Design
- 18.3 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2014 Mach Software Design
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.