**Please visit our website or search for "RTF Write" in the Mac App Store to download the OS X version, only U.S. $2.99!**
RTF Write is a powerful new RTF and PDF (Rich Text Format, PDF) Editor for iOS and OS X! Featuring full iCloud document synchronization, RTF in multiple styles, sizes, and colors; as well as PDF Viewing/Creating/Annotation; RTF Write makes it super easy to create in two of the most popular word processor formats while still being incredibly powerful! And the best part is RTF Write is free for iOS and only $2.99 (U.S.) on OS X!
- iCloud document synchronization; RTF Write keeps all your documents up to date on all your iOS and OS X devices (iPhone, iPad, and Mac)
- RTF/RTFD Read/Write support; easily Create and Edit Rich Text with multiple styles, alignment, font sizes, color, shadows, line spacing, and more -- one of the most popular word processor formats widely compatible across OS X, Windows, and Linux
- PDF Creation/Viewing/Annotation -- Create Blank PDFs super easy and draw diagrams, take notes, etc. (Large PDF documents in iCloud, such as large eBooks, are not recommended)
- DOC and DOCX Viewing on iOS, DOC/DOCX Read/Write support on OS X
- Export as PDF makes it easy to annotate PDF's (iOS only) for grading papers, making corrections, or signing documents
- Revolutionary PDF Magnifer feature makes it super easy to take Notes and automatically save as PDF (iOS only)
Incredibly advanced, yet super easy to use!
- Updated Google Ads with iOS 14's App Tracking Transparency
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Does not open any of the many RTF files,none. They all appear blank. The basic windows notepad can open them fine.
I wanted to add a major problem. Not only does this program not display the rtf document but it erases the underlying file down to a blank form! Files drop from 48kb to 98bytes after viewing! Without saving or editing at all. Good thing I had backups of the original files it erased the content from. I tested this erasing behavior on about 10 files, same results
Opened a document from Google Drive, couldn't find the "Save" option, and once I left the app, all the work was gone. Plus the interface was bad.
Worked Great up till iOS 13 came out. Now it just blows away when a .rtf doc is launched. Regular text works ok??
- Mach Software Design
- 18.1 MB
Requires iOS 14.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2014 Mach Software Design
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.