PDF Note Pro is the most innovative, flexible, compatible, and powerful Note-Taking application! PDF Note Pro features Freehand Notes in a Native PDF format, and Audio recording in a Native M4A format. Using the PDF format, Freehand Notes are synced across all your devices (via iCloud) so you always have the latest version of your Notes with you -- regardless of device. And since PDF Note Pro uses the PDF format, you can annotate PDFs with powerful Note-taking tools *and* your Notes are ready for Mobile, Desktop, Web, and Print right from the get go: No more manually exporting notes and uploading files - PDF Note Pro handles everything for you! And best of all, PDF Note Pro is free for iOS and only $9.99 (U.S.) for OS X!
With iCloud Drive, you can take Notes on the go and have your Notes ready at your Mac or Windows PC already downloaded when you get home* And If that wasn't enough, PDFs can be transferred instantly from one device to another with iCloud HandOff so you can start working on one device, and continue on another (iPhone, iPad, and Mac)**
iOS Specific Features:
- Innovative Graphical File Manager with Natural Touch Gestures: Single Tap to Select a File, Double-Tap to Open a File, Two Finger "Pinch" to Zoom the File Manager, and Tap and Hold to Drag Files onto Folders
- Photorealistic page swipe animations (swipe the vertical edge of a PDF page horizontally to go to the previous or next page)
- Draw using Palm Rest or Magnifier Window with "Smart Shift" technology
Innovative Features on both iOS and OS X:
- Freehand draw on Notes using native PDF format with “Vector" note taking tools such as Pencil, Eraser, and Highlighter; keeping PDF file sizes small
- Record Audio in M4A format with stunning 3D Visualizor; M4A Audio files are synced to all your devices
- iCloud support keeps your documents in Sync across iPhone, iPad, and Mac; and with iCloud Drive, Windows PCs and well*
- iCloud HandOff lets you start work on one device and continue on another (iPhone, iPad, and Mac)**
- Text Tool lets your Touch/Click to Type anywhere (iPad/Mac)
- Cut Tool Makes it easy to reposition PDF content
- Add Images, Text, and Web Pages to a PDF instantly (iPad/Mac)
- Full Speech-To-Text Dictation support anywhere you can Type (Press Dictation key on keyboard on iOS, press “Fn” key twice on OS X)
- iCloud is completely optional — PDF Note Pro works just as well offline as online!
* iCloud Drive Support for Windows requires iCloud Drive install, iCloud Drive for Mac requires OS X 10.10 or later; iCloud Drive supports PDF/M4A
**iCloud HandOff requires both Bluetooth 4.0/LE and WiFi on and enabled; iCloud HandOff works with PDF only
***Large PDF Documents in the Cloud (such as large eBooks) is not recommended***
***If you have any issues please restart your device!***
- Added support for iPhone X
- Improved Popover Panels application wide
- You can now drag in text, images, and URLs into PDFs on the iPad version
- Slideover replaced with Popovers on iPhone
- Added Text Button to Toolbar for iPhone
- Lots of other bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
- Mach Software Design
- 25 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2015 Mach Software Design
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $0.99
- Remove Ads $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.