First of all, this app rocks congrats on a very informative app and visually pleasing app!
- by Rizorido Canada AppStore Review, 5 stars 1/26/16
"If the underwater sea and creatures, fishes makes you excited or you want to start your aquarium then this app will help you. . ." - 4.1/5.0 Stars on reviewtheapps.com
"This is just right for you if you are curious about sea life and want to maintain a fish tank or an aquarium." - 4.3/5.0 Stars on iOSAppSpy.com review.
Marine Box is the most complete Reef Aquarium manager on the App Store for beginners and advanced aquarists alike! Ditch your notepad and paper and manage your aquarium on your iPod Touch, iPhone and iPad.
This app features:
- New to reef aquariums? Basics of reef aquarium keeping covered. Aquarium recipes to help you start your new aquarium right. Great for the whole family to learn and manage your reef aquarium!
- Unlimited aquarium tracking.
- Automatic calculation of the volume of your aquarium based on your aquarium dimensions.
- Track all your reef aquarium parameters including temp, alkalinity, pH, trace elements and more.
- Dashboard section to see all your parameters in graphs.
- Schedule reminders for your reef aquarium maintenance and water parameter testing both in the app as well as your calendar. Get notification reminders when things are due on your iPhone and Apple Watch!
- See graphs of all of your parameters within each parameter section.
- Record all your equipment costs, place of purchase, date in service, notes, etc. in the expenses section of the app.
- Record all your livestock.
- Visually track your aquarium, livestock growth, effects of resins, etc with Snapshots
- Timeline to see all of your activities and maintenance of your reef aquarium that was done.
- Central database for people who are lucky to have several reef aquariums to store frequently used equipment, or with same species of livestock, etc.
- Book section for beginners with tips and useful information as well as helpful equipment and reef aquarium website links.
- reef aquarium setup recipes, Quarantine aquarium recipes.
- Calculators to calculate dosing of common supplements, Alkalinity conversion calculators, Balling salts 7 day pump dosing calculator, Lbs per square inch calculator so you don't get an aquarium too heavy for your floor to support and more.
- Calculate your dosing supplements. Included manufacturers are: Aquarium Systems Reef Evolution, B-Ionic, C-balance, Kent, Randy's recipe, Seachem, Warner Marine, Columbo Reef Care, Continuum Reef, Tropic Marine. Even baking soda, aragonite, anhydrous CaCl, Epsom Salt are covered. Don't see your favorite supplement? Email use at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will add it with the next update to the app in 1 week.
- Track your livestock food.
- Metric (cm, L), UK units and U.S. units (Inches, gallons)
- Keep your data synced with all your devices on the same iTunes account seamlessly.
- AppleWatch app shows your aquarium timeline and has timer, volume and alkalinity converters.
This is the best and most complete reef aquarium management app for both the beginner and the advanced aquarist.
Get Marine Box Today!
This app is updated regularly. Check us out at: www.jcrsoftware.com.
If you are having issues, concerns or suggestions please email us at: email@example.com
*Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Seems great so far
I’ve only been using it for a couple of days but so far I really like it. The only thing I haven’t figured out is how to do recurring reminders. Is that possible? If not, the reminders are less useful. Could totally be user error here.
I love this app
Best salt Water app ever 👍🏾
A little disappointed.
I got this app to help my 11 year old son track out new tank. I especially got it for the reminders that are shown to be able to add. Well I can’t add reminders, and there is little to nothing more than I can get from a free app.
Developer Response ,
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details on how you are unable to add reminders or if there is a specific thing you are trying to do. We are always taking suggestions and changing the app to our users needs. Reminders are added in three ways: Through the system menu for the aquarium, in each individual parameter and in the bottom tab as of version 2.4.5
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.