Master Tour Mobile is the mobile companion for Master Tour Desktop, the premiere software solution for tour management and logistics. Master Tour Mobile provides access for you and your crew to itinerary, schedules, travel details, contacts, hotel reservations, maps and more from your device.
The app is designed to provide quick access to the critical information for each day. Data is stored locally for later offline access so you can avoid costly international roaming data fees. The color scheme is all black - the official color of touring bands and road cases. It can be none more black!
Eventric works with many of the largest tours in the world and we speak with tour managers every day about features and improvements to Master Tour. Allow us to drop some names with quotes from a few satisfied clients:
"...with the Master Tour Mobile iPhone app, all of a sudden people in the band and the crew know that when they're looking at information it's as current as it can possibly be - and they can count on it." - Eric Mayers (My Morning Jacket)
The "app that has been the most critical to my career" - Weird Al Yankovic
"It has streamlined our information flow and reduced the need for daily printed materials." - Paul Chanon (Zac Brown Band)
"Eventric has changed the way we tour by making it easier for all of us to stay organized." - Mark Maher (The Fray)
"I wouldn't leave home without MTD" - Gage Freeman (Tour Manager, Chickenfoot)
"We will not tour with out it!" - Gabriel Gonzalez (Modest Mouse, Conor Oberst, The Hold Steady)
"I love the new Master Tour! …I learn 5 new things everyday! " - Angie Warner (Daniel Powter, Dancing with The Stars Tour)
"I just installed the new version of Master Tour, it's LEAGUES beyond the last version. Nicely done! " - Rachel Demy (Neko Case)
Master Tour Mobile version 6.4 is here, bringing in the best and brightest features from Master Tour 3 desktop!
New Features Include:
• Managers and Admins can now see Visibility assignments on Schedule Items, Travel Items, Hotels, Tasks, and Crew
• Daily, Set List, and Accounting Attachments have been added (MT3 only)
• Tasks can be viewed and can be marked as completed
• Basic Profile updating now available, including Profile picture upload
• Guest List requests can now be deleted by either Managers or their creator
• Song Breaks in Set Lists have been reformatted for clarity
• Push notifications have been re-engineered
Bug Fixes Include:
• Faster data fetching
• Location and latitude/longitude enhancements
• Schedule Item start time can't be set after the end time
• Full-screen view support for iPhone X, XS, XS Max, and XR
• Expanded hyperlink support for phone formats in Venues, Hotels, Promoters, and Contacts
Love the app? Rate us! Your feedback helps us make Master Tour even better!
If you have any questions or concerns contact Eventric support!
Support Site: http://support.eventric.com
Ratings and Reviews
New Master Tour 3 Features
App now shows things like attachments from MT3, keeping everyone on the same page even moreso than before!
Helpful on the road.
I don’t get updates if my guest list is approved.
Also, would be nice to have venue or hotel info clickable so you can go to the maps app. Or if you are copying then it only copies the address instead of the phone number and other info. Makes it hard to send the info to a friend or to give it to some one for deliveries.
Long Time User
After updating, i also just get a white screen. Tried multiple times to quit app and relaunch... no luck. And of course this is happening on a tour travel day :/
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.