Unity Intercom is a next generation network-based full-duplex intercom system that is incredibly simple to use, yet is as powerful as traditional systems costing many times more! Unity Intercom system works in conjunction with Unity Intercom Server available from unityintercom.com
Unity Intercom can be used for a variety of applications
• Multi-camera live video production (including Tally!)
• Fleet/delivery management
• Hotel staff
• Hospitality personnel
• Construction/installation crews
• And many, many more
Works over any IP based network
• Unity Intercom works using either Wi-Fi or Cellular data. Users can be within the same network as the Unity server, or travelling around the world communicating over the internet.
Amazingly clear, low-latency audio
• Unity audio is significantly higher quality than regular cell phone communications, with no additional latency
External program feed
• Unity server comes with a built-in, sample program feed, but can be upgraded for a custom Program Feed.
Supports up to 128 channels in groups of 6, with a standard limit of 63 users
• Users can be restricted to access any or all of the 128 channels for talk/listen, listen only, or no access.
• Additional users can be purchased, up to a total of 63 simultaneous users on the Unity system. Unlimited user counts are also available through server upgrades.
Integrates with external audio I/O
• Upgrade Unity to allow audio to be routed to and from an external Com system, effectively creating wireless com stations that work with a traditional hard-wired intercom over any existing network.
External tally support
• The Unity server can be upgraded to accept tally information from a variety of video switching systems, and can send this information to remote Unity app users. Unity iOS devices become actual tally lights, showing both preview and on-air talent tally functionality.
• Great for production environments!
• Added support for high-fidelity bluetooth speakers (A2DP) and integrated bluetooth hearing aids.
Ratings and Reviews
Good but I have a suggestion
I do not have a Mac computer so can you add a feature to also install a server to your mobile device?
Great for Churches
After years of frustration with cheap Chinese manufactured radios, we switched and have used Unity now across our campus for 2 years now allowing communication across ministries and departments. Especially helpful on Sunday’s for General Coordination, Broadcast and Production, Kid’s Ministry, Parking teams and Host / Hospitality. It has been an excellent tool. Ultimately the system’s limitations lie with systems outside it’s control; i.e. spotty wireless provision, end users personal smartphones (or lack thereof) etc.
We couldn’t recommend it highly enough.
We use this app!!!!!
We use Adam and Reidel systems in broadcasting. The flexibility this software gave to communicate via my phone was absolutely liberating. About to use this system at my church
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.