Now kids can enjoy competing with your friends in class or with siblings at home with our brand new Monster Math Duels! Have fun and improve in math at the same time. Download an intelligent multiplayer game in which you can compete with kids of your own grade as well as with kids from completely different grades; on a single or across multiple devices!
Choose between Grades K - 5 and over 60 skills to help your kids do some good old arithmetic practice in a refreshingly new way. Our algorithm allows pairing of kids across different grades while keeping the difficulty level of the problems aligned to each kids’ grade level.
Monster Math Duels gives kids 3 modes to engage in math duels with friends at school or at home, to practice math and do homework in an effective and a refreshingly new way!
The 3 modes in Monster Math Duels are:
Nearby Mode - Use this mode to let your kid play against other kids over a wi-fi or bluetooth connection.
Split Screen Mode- This is one of the most loved features of the first Monster Math. And, it just got better! Use this mode to let your kids challenge each other or yourself in a game of math. Get to know your kids some more and have some quality family time together. (note: this mode is available only in iPads)
vs. Computer Mode - Use this mode to hone your kids’ skills against self-adjusting difficulty levels at anytime of the day, even when there are no human opponents.
Monster Math Duels helps your child practice and learn over 60 skills within arithmetic, basic geometry, fractions and decimals. It is suited for Grades K–5, with all skills aligned to the Common Core Math standards. These skills are also fully customisable, thanks to standard skill presets, to suit your kids’ aptitude.A simple and intuitive toggle switch allows you to select advanced or basic skills which are presented as a neat progression within the parents section of the game.You can also receive weekly emails.
Monster Math is designed to test multiple skills in one go, unlike flash cards or simple quiz based apps, which only ask one question at a time. It is a great way to practice mental math and doing math drills, in a fun game environment. Regular play will lead to faster recall and use of Math facts.
See the skills your child could be learning with Monster Math Duels -
• Identify shapes on various attributes
Addition & Subtraction
• Addition up to 20
• Subtraction up to 20
• Two-digit addition without carry over
• Two-digit subtraction without borrowing
Multiplication & Division
• Times Tables of 1 to 12
• Divide by numbers 1 to 12
• Multiply single-digit numbers by multiples of 10
Primes, Factors and Multiples
• Visual representations (1/b, a/b)
• Whole numbers as Fractions
• Comparing fractions
• Basic fraction addition
• Decimal equivalents to given fractions and vice-versa
Common Core Standards:
K.G.2, K.G.3, K.G.4, K.OA.5, 1.G.1, 1.G.3, 1.NBT.4, 1.OA.3, 2.G.1, 2.G.3, 2.NBT.5, 2.OA.2, 3.G.1, 3.OA.7, 3.NBT.2, 3.NBT.3, 3.NF.1, 3.NF.3, 4.G.3, 4.OA.1, 4.NF.2, 4.NF.3, 4.NF.6.
Let your kids practice all of their basic math skills and problem solving while they have fun. Download Monster Math 2 - Multiplayer now!
- Monster Math can be purchased standalone, or as part of a makkajai subscription.
- Makkajai subscriptions are auto-renewable and annual. (Expert - $17.99/yr or Genius - $29.99/yr)
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
- Cancellation will not go into effect until the end of the monthly billing cycle
- Minor fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I love this game!!! It helps me learn my multiplication tables. The only thing that I hate is that when I want to battle a real person not the computer no one is available...so I just wanted them let you know. But other then that AWESOME game😃
Goood and baaaad
I thank it is bad because u have to pay for the good lessons I thank its good because u don’t have to pay for 1/2 of the good lessons
Junk! Don't waste your time
Want to install a FREE app with a bunch of cool options to help your kid learn math? Keep looking. Try to change anything to help focus the training for your kid and it tells you that you have to pay. Just charge me up front before you try to trick me into giving up the cash. I might be more receptive to it.
Developer Response ,
Hi - sorry you feel that way. The free option is so that people get a chance to try the app out before they purchase it. We also have the upfront paid option for those who like it - this one is for others who like to try before they buy.
We do not show ads, or use any unethical means of making money. Please consider supporting us and judging us only on the quality of the app, rather than the fact that it is paid for certain features. Thank you.
- Makkajai Edu Tech Private Limited
- 123.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Makkajai Edu Tech Private Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Full Multiplayer Version $5.99
- Genius Annual Subscription $29.99
- Monster Math - Genius Annual Subscription $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.