Everything you have grown to love about MathBoard is now available in a fast-paced, head-to-head math challenge. Play against the clock or friends to see how many points you can score, but be careful if you answer the problems incorrectly you will lose points.
Just like MathBoard, MathBoard Challenge is a highly configurable math app that is appropriate for all school aged children. Beginning with kindergarten, simple addition and subtraction problems, through elementary school where learning multiplication and division can be a real challenge. MathBoard Challenge will allow you to configure the app to best match your current mathematic abilities.
- Random equation generation for Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Squares, Cubes, and Square Root problems.
- Number ranges are configurable, including the ability to require certain numbers to be in each problem and the ability to omit negative answers.
- Number and order of displayed digits can be limited, allowing for equations to conform to certain learning levels (e.g. 2 digit numbers over 1 digit numbers).
- Generates simple equations, as well as single step algebraic equations. (e.g. 6+x=12; x-8=2; 5x=25).
- Intelligent problem and "wrong answer" generation makes guessing more difficult.
- Includes both multiple choice, as well as, fill in the blank style questions.
Additional Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is a timed math practice against the computer or another person. It does not include the ability to solve problems on the chalkboard, like chalkboard math or chalkboard fractions. If you're looking for a timed mental math practice, this is fine. If you're looking for something you can work on the chalkboard, you will want to pass. Maybe in the future, they will make an update to include that. Hope so...
- PalaSoftware Inc.
- 19 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Thai
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright ©2014-18 palasoftware Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.