STUDY SMARTER, NOT HARDER with Mathleaks!
Combine 7+ tools and ace your math courses.
* Textbook Solutions - Find solutions to Pre-Algebra, Algebra 1, Geometry, and Algebra 2 textbook exercises. Our expert-written solutions are always presented step-by-step with theory, diagrams, and clear and concise explanations. The highest quality solutions you will ever find, covering 40+ textbooks.
* Math Community - Connect with peers, teachers, and tutors in a Mathleaks community who are using the same textbook or taking the same course. Study together, challenge each other, and take quizzes covering a variety of math topics
* eCourses - Mathleaks eCourses can be used as a stand-alone curriculum or as a supplement to your textbook. Study and master math efficiently with the smartest tools available. The eCourses offer practice tests, detailed theory explanations, exercises, videos, and customized progress statistics
* Math Solver - Get help with your Pre-Algebra, Algebra 1, and Algebra 2 textbook exercises using the Mathleaks solver. With the camera on your smartphone, you can scan and solve exercises instantly. All you need to do is download the Mathleaks app or use it on our website. All of the solutions include step-by-step instructions to make it simple
* Practice Tests - Automatically graded tests with customized progress statistics
* Worksheets - Print our worksheets or try an interactive version online. All of our worksheets align with the Common Core State Standards and they’re free!
* Video Lessons - During winter 2021 video lessons will start being included to all subchapters in the eCourses
* Math Quizzes - Randomly select exercises, challenge peers and win matches
* Mathleaks is free to install
* New users can open 25 solutions free of charge
* Invite your friends or register an account for extra free days of Premium
* All level 1 exercises in Mathleaks eCourses are free of charge
If subscribing in iTunes, a payment will be charged to your iTunes account when you confirm your purchase. A subscription is valid from the time it is activated and lasts according to the subscription period you have chosen (the "Subscription Time"), regardless of whether it is canceled. If your Subscription has not been canceled at least 24 hours before the subscription period expires, the subscription will automatically be extended with another subscription period. Your iTunes account is managed through your Apple ID settings. Unused portion of a free trial, forfeited when a new subscription is started.
Good luck with your studies!
* Mathleaks now supports iOS 15
* Bug fixes
* Added 5 new Textbooks with solutions
We update the app regularly to give your the best possible learning experience. With Mathleaks you will always study smarter, not harder.
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn't work on Macbook pro
good app but doesn't work on computer.
This app is helping me pass algebra. It includes the answer, hint, and solution tab on questions. Highly recommend this app
Very slow and laggy
The app is very slow and it often lags behind and is very frustrating to use, especially when every time it refreshes itself it uses up a premium answer.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Mathleaks AB
- 67.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Mathleaks
- In-App Purchases
- Mathleaks 1 month $9.49
- Mathleaks Premium $9.49