PMDD has met its match in you!
Me v PMDD makes symptom tracking for Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder incredibly simple with easy-to-read symptom graphs that can help you and your doctors understand and more effectively treat PMDD.
Throw away (recycle!) your paper charts, track and manage PMDD from the palm of your hand.
What can Me v PMDD help me do?
- Symptom Tracking - Track daily symptoms and overall moods on 0-10 scales to see how PMDD changes day-to-day, cycle-to-cycle, treatment-to-treatment.
- Treatment Tracking - Keep all your PMDD treatments listed in one place, easy to access, remember, and share with new doctors.
- Cycle Tracking - Track symptoms according to the days of your cycle or track via calendar days. It's up to you!
- Peer Support - Connect with Gia Allemand Foundation for PMDD's Peer Supporters in just 2 clicks! No one needs to battle PMDD alone.
- Self-Love Journal - Keep all your thoughts and notes related to PMDD in one place. Vent feelings, draft your self-care plan, leave notes of self-love, and more all to fight PMDD.
- My Data - Explore your symptom data on easy-to-read line graphs.
***Me v PMDD is not a diagnostic tool, but it sure can help!
This app comes from the heart, created by a daughter fighting PMDD, her caring mom, a loving husband of a PMDD warrior, and our sisters at the Gia Allemand Foundation for PMDD. Me v PMDD is inclusive of and specifically designed for all people who have PMDD, regardless of gender identity.
It's Me v PMDD.
It's You v PMDD.
It's We v PMDD.
Together, We Can Do It!
Reach out to us with any questions or feedback. Our team is here for you and dedicated to make this app the best it can be for all of us in the fight v PMDD.
* Updated to work with latest iOS Devices
* Added Quick View & Edit Buttons
* Added Drop Down Indicator for Date Selectors
* Changed Menu Icon to something more recognizable
* Added Instructions to Calendar for Editing Entries
* Fixed Calendar bug where My Cycle links were not working
* Misc Improvements to User Experience
Ratings and Reviews
App doesn’t seem ready to launch
I downloaded it because I was/am desperate to figure how to keep pmdd from completely and catastrophically almost ruining my life every month. I was excited when I found the app. I laxidasically attempt to track my period in apple health. I actually did track it last month so I wanted to add it to the app since there isn’t an integration. I couldn’t figure out how to add an end date at first and then I did…. Kind of. I thought I had to add and then go back in to edit because it won’t let you add an end date. I tried to delete what the app now thinks has been a 28 day cycle and it keeps giving me an error message. I appreciate the idea of the app but think that the developers don’t understand that releasing an app that obviously isn’t a fully working app for something as critical and debilitating as PMDD is really damaging. Not only for the company but for the person desperate for help. I don’t want to bad mouth the app, and OBVIOUSLY I am probably overly sensitive right now seeing how I’m discussing having pmdd and trying to track symptoms but 🤷🏼♀️ that’s the bed PMDD v me made. I think if you are going to offer a product to and for people who are struggling emotionally and physically, it’s your responsibility to make sure it works. It’s very apparent that they didn’t even download and open the app before releasing it which is very irresponsible.
Needs some work
Generally, it’s a nice layout. Seems like there a still some bugs though and support isn’t very responsive. Currently, there’s no way that I’m seeing to save journal entries. Also, there’s some sort of glitch that prevents you from selecting all the symptoms that you want to track... Irregardless, the app shows promise. Looking forward to this being updated and the bugs worked out.
Literal life saver and game changer
So I never write reviews on anything. Certainly not on App Store apps. However, this app is the most incredible resource I’ve ever seen for PMDD, PMS, transgender people beginning hormone treatment, people curious about how their birth control affects them throughout the month, and even ADHD for some people; based on the symptoms you can track. Not only is this app so unbelievably phenomenal in each of those circumstances it also helps women in possibly mentally and emotionally abusive situations. This app gives them proof positive against being gaslit into thinking they’re just “too emotional,” etc. I CAN NOT recommend this app enough.
Further, this app has made me feel SO much less alone and SO much less crazy. The fact that this app exists at all validates me and my experiences and my emotions. There is also a peer connection feature that allows you the external resource to talk to other people who also struggle with PMDD.
Additionally, it is not only free (no paid upgrades, no hidden subscription fees); it is password protected and treated like legit medical records, so you don’t have to worry about anyone seeing your logs or journals, etc.
If I could give this app an infinite amount of stars, I would. The person who made this app genuinely cares about mental health and PMDD struggles. I cannot thank the developer enough. If you are, for whatever reason, on the fence about downloading, let this review be your guide to do so.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Brett Buchert
- 21 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Unrestricted Web Access
- © Me v PMDD, Inc.