MemoryPie is a unique app designed to help anyone memorize any long passage of text quickly and easily. As you learn the text better, you can hide more letters from each word until you have everything memorized. Although the app is simple, it can be truly useful to many people no matter what they want to learn.
* Easily add new texts to memorize - simply copy and paste
* Store as many texts as you want in a simple list view
* Need a quick hint? just long-press a word, and you'll get a preview of that word
* Use iCloud to sync your texts across all of your devices
* With an in-app purchase, folders can be unlocked to group related texts together
* Special font that makes it easier to distinguish l's (L's) from I's (i's)
* Import or export multiple texts using CSV files
* Dark Mode
* Multiple windows on iPad
* WatchOS app
* Handoff is now supported between multiple devices
* Users with folders unlocked can now use spotlight search to open the app directly to a folder
* Fixed an issue where the settings screen would show the wrong Learning Type
* The app is now smaller and faster
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Excellent App for Memorizing!
A special thanks to Ben, the developer of this App. I suggested increasing the font size, and he immediately responded.
So the App now adjusts to whatever font size you choose in the iPad accessibility settings.
So glad that I discovered this marvelous app!
The feature of progressively removing the letters of each word is great method to speed up memorizing selected passages or verses.
And it is so easy to create Folders ( categories), add content,
and arrange entries in preferred order.
I highly recommend this well-designed App, and am very grateful to have the choice of font sizes.
Everything I was working on has disappeared.
This little application is working for me really well but I’m frustrated that only one of the 6 items I’ve added successfully sync’d between my devices.
After the latest update all of my info has been deleted on all of my devices and replaced by other documents. What in the world? Now, I have to recreate all of the items I’ve been working on.
I was able to find an old csv file that I created a while back and was able to recover most of the items. The air sharing import worked perfectly. Sadly the app crashed and deleted all of my items again and restored only items I didn’t create myself. I really want to love this app but you need to roll back this update and fix these bugs.
Actually, every time you close the app all of the stuff you created goes away. If you add a contact support option I could share what I’m finding directly and not so publicly.
The latest update seems to have fixed all the things. Now 4 stars.
Developer Response ,
I’m sorry to hear that you are having trouble. Are you on iOS 12 or iOS 13? Would you be willing to contact me to help me narrow down the issue? email@example.com
Update: thanks for following up. I am aware of the issue in the latest update and there is a new update currently in review. I’m very sorry about the problem, but glad to hear that you have a CSV backup. Once the fix is released, you will be able to use that to recover everything.
Great App, needs a couple more features
I love it. It's simple and effective. Just what I was looking for.
I entered a long song text on iPad and it seamlessly synced to iPhone. It would be good if you could change font size as on iPhone the verses didn't fit in one row.
Another good thing would be a quick peek of the whole text to check myself after reciting a whole verse.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Benjamin Kindle
- 2.6 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2016-2020 Benjamin Kindle
- In-App Purchases
- Advanced Features $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.