MemoryPie is a unique app designed to help anyone memorize any long passage of text quickly and easily. As you learn the text better, you can hide more letters from each word until you have everything memorized. Although the app is simple, it can be truly useful to many people no matter what they want to learn.
* Easily add any text to memorize - simply type the text or copy and paste
* Store as many texts as you want in a simple list view
* Need a quick hint? just long-press a word, and you'll get a preview of that word
* Use iCloud to sync your texts across all of your devices
* Use folders to group related texts together
* Special font that makes it easier to distinguish l's (L's) from I's (i's)
* Import or export multiple texts using CSV files
* Dark Mode support
* VoiceOver support
* Multiple window support on iPad
* WatchOS app
* This is a high-quality app with support for VoiceOver, handoff, spotlight search, dark mode, and multi-window support on iPad
* All features are now free! This includes folders, custom icons, and the ability to make certain text permanently visible
* Improved VoiceOver support in the settings view
* Added a share button to the learning view so you can share the current state of the text, including hidden letters
* Improved ability for the app to restore previous state when opening the app
* Link to memorypie.app, which can be used to memorize from any browser
* Improve handoff support between devices, including devices that do not have MemoryPie installed (using memorypie.app)
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent App for Memorizing!
A special thanks to Ben, the developer of this App. I suggested increasing the font size, and he immediately responded.
So the App now adjusts to whatever font size you choose in the iPad accessibility settings.
So glad that I discovered this marvelous app!
The feature of progressively removing the letters of each word is great method to speed up memorizing selected passages or verses.
And it is so easy to create Folders ( categories), add content,
and arrange entries in preferred order.
I highly recommend this well-designed App, and am very grateful to have the choice of font sizes.
Great App, needs a couple more features
I love it. It's simple and effective. Just what I was looking for.
I entered a long song text on iPad and it seamlessly synced to iPhone. It would be good if you could change font size as on iPhone the verses didn't fit in one row.
Another good thing would be a quick peek of the whole text to check myself after reciting a whole verse.
This app is AMAZING
I do karate and part of being able to progress is memorizing a saying and saying it infront of the class. This app makes it so easy to memorize the 3 to 5 sentence long sayings in a day or less for me.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Benjamin Kindle
- 2.7 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Watch
- Requires watchOS 6.1 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2016-2020 Benjamin Kindle