Easily create meal plans for yourself or others and track nutritional information per meal. Manage your own recipes and import new ones from popular recipe web sites. Keep track of what you have in your pantry (and how many), and integrate it all into your shopping list in one application!
• Supports syncing between multiple devices.
• Multi-Profile support - Makes planning meals for multiple people and family members simple!
• Integrates with the Apple Health App.
• View the day's meal plan and your shopping list on your Apple Watch
• Completely customizable to meet your needs
• Plan out your meals exactly how you like them using items and recipes from your own pantry
• Track nutritional information for your foods and recipes and see your daily total
• Can save your daily nutritional values in the Apple Health App
• Keep track of what you have in your pantry to make meal planning and shopping lists simple
• Find items quickly with our own online database of products
• With the advanced pantry, you can track quantities of items in your pantry and have it auto adjust based on meal plan usage. You can also set thresholds to have items added to your shopping list automatically when you get low!
• Import recipes from popular recipe websites, and add your own favorite recipes
• Create a shopping list automatically based on the meal plans you've created
• Set item prices per store for comparison shopping and estimating your total bill
• Universal app that runs on iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch
• Includes some of the most common panty items to get your started.
• Web interface for easier recipe entry
• Mark items as favorites to quickly add them to your shopping list
• Add your own images to recipes
• Supports custom stores for your shopping lists
• Easily swap meals from one date to another.
• Add your own meal types (breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack, etc).
• Organize food and recipes by creating your own categories
• Add notes to meals
• Move and copy individual meals to a different date
• Email meal plans, shopping lists, and recipes
• Free syncing, backup, and restore of your data
• Barcode scanner for quickly adding new items
• Print (or email) a monthly or weekly meal plan directly to an AirPrint compatible printer.
• Export meal plans to PDF
Fixed an issue with overlapping dates on the mini calendar when moving or copying meals.
Ratings and Reviews
Helpful, but would like more
I use this on a regular basis. App was very helpful until I had to reinstall on a new iPad. Now what is in my phone won’t sync with my iPad which is a real pain since I prepare recipes from my iPad and use the phone for the grocery list. Please fix this! It is helpful in making grocery lists and planning meals if you can sync between devices. Set up takes a while since you have to enter everything. I would love to merge something like Grocery Pal with this app to update store prices with weekly sales. With store Aisle set up, I can easily organize my shopping list for my favorite stores. As a cost conscious shopper, I would love to see the ads in one place to compare prices.
Very up and down app
I'd give this 1 start, but it did seem to work at one point and I'm hoping they get it fixed soon. It seems like every other update breaks more than it fixes. I used it quite a bit when I first got it about a year ago. Had started putting receipts in and was going to start using it for pantry tracking/grocery shopping. But the interface was a bit clunky and it fell out of use. I used it occasionally when it got updated, but there was always something that made it more work than it was worth. I started using it again a few weeks ago, and now it's practically useless. My biggest complaints are its speed (slow to doesn't respond), and quantities. Examples: Enter 1/4 cup grated Parmesan in a recipe and the app converts it to .3 cups when you view the recipe. Open the recipe to edit, select the item, and it's there as 1/4 cup. Also, at times items don't get added to menus when you click the "+" (as far as you can tell), but come back to that day's menu plan later and it's in there multiple times. And finally, sometimes I can't open a recipe from the menu plan from that day. I have to go to the sidebar menu, open the recipes list, and search for it.
Used to love it
This app now has issues it didn't have before. I have probably thousands of recipes on this app and the lack of being able to use this app with multiple devices without having to sync and restore on different devices makes it difficult to use. My sync doesn't transfer correctly when uploading in other devices and makes it useless on my phone. If the data was online instead of app based this wouldn't be a problem. I understand they have plans to make it Internet based but are to busy trying to fix syncing issues and other problems to take the time to make it Internet based... Just make it Internet based and you would correct all the current syncing and file issues! Hoping it becomes Internet based in the near future or I will have to give up on it being a good use of my time.
- Alan Bowman
- 36.1 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular,and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2011 InnovaDev, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.