The Merrill Edge mobile app lets you access and manage your accounts and investments where and when it’s most convenient.
Manage Your Accounts
• View balances, holdings, order status and pending and historical transactions
• Trade stocks, ETFs, mutual funds and options
• View your brokerage accounts or any linked external accounts you hold outside Merrill Edge
Stay On Top of the Market
• Up-to-date Market data and News
• Real-time streaming quotes
• Explore heat maps and Interactive charts
• Simply take photos of checks to deposit them¹
• View recent check deposits
• Transfer money between your Merrill Edge investment accounts and your linked Bank of America, N.A. bank accounts
• Make transfers to and from accounts held at other financial institutions that you’ve set up on the website.
• Send and receive money using Zelle®²
Pay Bills (must be enrolled)
• Make single payments
• Pay eBills
Guidance & Retirement
• Plan for retirement & college costs using the Personal Retirement and College Planning calculators
• Other tools available to help with what matters most to you (IRA Selector calculator, My Life Priorities, Life Events)
• Set up Touch ID® / Face ID® to securely sign in³
• Send messages and documents using the Secure Inbox
¹Deposits are subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. Other restrictions apply.
²Requires enrollment in the service and must be made from a Bank of America consumer checking or savings account. Recipients have 14 days to register to receive money or the transfer will be canceled. Dollar and frequency limits apply.
³Certain devices are eligible for enrollment in Touch ID® / Face ID®
The Merrill Edge app for the iPhone is available to clients who have online access to the MerrillEdge.com website. Some of the features and services available on MerrillEdge.com are not available within this app. Please access the website to access all functionality. Select Application License Agreement and review the amended Terms & Conditions, which apply to the website and all mobile devices. By downloading and using this app, you agree to the current Terms & Conditions.
You may be charged access fees from your wireless service provider depending on your mobile device. Please check with your wireless service provider for details on specific fees and charges.
For more information about Merrill privacy and security, please visit ml.com/privacy.
Investing involves risks. There is always the potential of losing money when you invest in securities.
Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated (also referred to as "MLPF&S" or "Merrill") makes available certain investment products sponsored, managed, distributed or provided by companies that are affiliates of Bank of America Corporation ("BofA Corp."). MLPF&S is a registered broker-dealer, a registered investment adviser, Member Securities Investor Protection (SIPC) and a wholly owned subsidiary of Bank of America Corporation ("BofA Corp").
Banking products are provided by Bank of America, N.A., and affiliated banks, Members FDIC and wholly- owned subsidiaries of Bank of America Corporation.
• Are Not FDIC Insured
• Are Not Bank Guaranteed
• May Lose Value
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are herein under license.
Touch ID and Face ID are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
© 2022 Bank of America Corporation. All rights reserved.
We’ve updated our look. Here’s what’s new:
• Improved navigation makes it easier to access popular features
• Moved the menu icon to the top left of the screen
• View Alerts and Messages in your inbox at the top of the screen
Ratings and Reviews
Your company has converted me into your biggest fan
Thanks so much for the most helpful, patient and intelligent representative named Kristy. I've been practicing law for 26 years and truly wanted to switch Retirement company until this morning.
Your representative Kristy for the first time in years helped me not only resolve my critical issues with accessing my accounts but she really somehow got me to easily transfer funds into my account and start rebuilding my portfolio which had been depleted losing my oldest son, Dr. Bernard Laguerre two years ago.
Thank you Kristy and I hope your company not only promote Kristy but use her talents in training all your folks.
Have a prosperous year. If you mail my office your company information I vow to distribute them to my colleagues and during my Speaking Engagements.
Merrill rep are idiots (no seriously)
I’ve been using all the major brokerages and I assure you Merrill is by far, the worst.
1) merril customer service is filled by a bunch of idiots who clearly know nothing about brokerage service or industry. I asked to close and transfer out one IRA account and asked it be done the very day. The idiot rep didn’t understand what that meant and I had to explain to her over 1+hr call. Eventually by the time her associates got around to it the order was delayed and executed the day after, resulting in considerable losses in my portfolio
2) Merrill promotions were disingenuous at best. Every other brokerage facilitate accounts based on SSN and balance, with Merrill you need citizenship as well. Funny this wasn’t outlined in any pamphlets prior to my money brought into the system. This kind of cheating behavior is why Merrill’s reps have such bad reputation as swindlers.
3) Merrill edge app itself is terrible and doesn’t sync well with other BoA apps. The interface looks to be something designed by a highschool dropout over a long weekend, and the backend interface for linking across accounts is so terribly designed one wonders why they even embedded the function. Seriously do yourself a favor and move your money out to reputable brokerages and save yourself the hassle of wasting hours upon hours of chat with account reps clueless about their own industry, profession, and company services.
One of the Worst trading apps on my phone!
One of the worst trading platforms apps on my phone. I am forced to use this app because we have Bank of America checking account for the last 25 years and are very happy with Bank of America app, the best in terms of pay bills, credit cards rewards. But the Merrill Edge app is lacking soooo many features that others (TD Ameritrade & E-trades) offers much more. It lacks of (1) current stock news (2) trades stayed in “pending” for days to complete (3) can’t execute using trailing stop in $ and %, no matter what percent I entered, it always errors “much enter from 1-25%” which I’ve already bought entered 2%. Overall, it just not up to par with TD Ameritrade “think it swim” app or E-trade app, those two are my favorite trading platforms apps. I would delete this app if I didn’t care amount meeting minimum amount assets with Bank of America to get bonus 75% cash rewards for my credit card.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Merrill Lynch
- 414 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Bank of America Corporation. All rights reserved. Member Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC).
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.