Whether you’re between meetings or in line for a latte, use Asana to quickly capture tasks, to-dos, reminders, and ideas. Get updates from coworkers, organize tasks and projects for work, or manage your to-do list for the day. With Asana’s mobile app, you can stay on top of your work from anywhere. Oh, and did we mention it’s free to download and use?
QUICKLY UPDATE & ADD YOUR WORK ON THE GO
- Add a task for to-dos, reminders, ideas, and requests— before you forget
- See your work to-do list in your “My Tasks” view
- Create projects to organize your tasks in lists or boards
- Add due dates, assignees, followers, details, and files to your tasks
- Comment on tasks from anywhere to clarify instructions or ask questions
ASANA MOBILE + WEB WORK TOGETHER
- Changes made in Asana’s mobile app will immediately appear in the web app
- No signal? No problem. Take actions when you’re offline, like creating a task, and updates will sync in Asana when you are back online.
TRACK AND ORGANIZE YOUR WORK
- View and organize your work task list every time you open Asana
- Add tasks to projects to break down your work in a list or board layout
- Complete tasks on the go and notify your team that your work is finished
- Search across all of your work to find the information you need quickly
- Add your My Tasks or project lists to your home screen with the Asana widget
- See projects you access frequently in one list
COMMUNICATE WITH COWORKERS IN ASANA
- Use conversations to share announcements with your team, ask a question in a project, or comment on a task
- Get notifications in Inbox about the projects, tasks, and conversations you’re following
- Send a teammate a quick reply with a like or comment directly from Inbox
FREE SIGN-UP AND UNLIMITED USAGE
- Add tasks, projects, teams, files, and up to 15 people for free.
- Upgrade to Asana Premium for advanced features and more people.
Your use of this app is subject to the Asana Terms of Service, which can be found at https://asana.com/terms
We just took a DNA test, turns out, our bugs are 100% all fixed.*
*Unconfirmed, but we did fix quite a few!
Ratings and Reviews
Not to discount the review below me. But god knows many apps have short comings. Honestly this app is a great start to a program which to my knowledge is free? Least I have not encountered a time where I needed to pay. The desktop may have a bit more but I've seen many programs fall way shorter. In fact this is the first app I've taken a time to review. Again the guy below me might have run into some issues and I think the developers should take those into account, but honest to god to say this app is a watered down todo list is pretty misrepresented. Again if he paid and found it lacking by all means complain. But I can say I've found a few apps and even online versions of paid programs more lacking (cough) QBO
Great App BUT Missing these 2 features are killing team work and productivity
Asana has really been a game change for me personally. BUT, not so much for my team. People are typically stressed out and overwhelmed with Asana because of these 3 things.
1- IOS and even on Web app, it’s EXTREMELY difficult getting to the conversations area. As a result, people on my team resort to random and chaotic text/email threads. Solution? Have a dedicated conversations/chat area on iOS, easy to find and not hidden away. It’s questionable how they placed conversations deep within project area. For those new to Asana and even tech for that matter, it’s really a pain to get people to use a tool when important features are tucked away.
2- Feedback from my team has suggested that it is equally confusing and difficult trying to find files, folders and reference material. Sure Asana has a dedicated space hidden to find files and app for a particular project however, there really needs to be a central are to not just see files/folders but have ways of organizing as see fit. In our business, our team is constantly using the same documents for projects or our business. Solution? Create a a documents/folders dashboards are for which to store and save files with flexibility. Basecamp did this the best having hierarchy and easy accessibility for documents and folders.
The desktop site is amazing, but the app limits productivity
I love project management software tools and the full computer web version of Asana is a powerful, efficient tool. The mobile app, however, is exceedingly limited. If you are only managing a simple to-do list, no problem. If you have multiple projects with multiple team members, the mobile app is a roadblock to productivity. You cannot view tasks assigned only to you sorted by project. This is huge...you loose the context of the task inside and project. You can view all tasks by project, but you cannot filter to see only your tasks, but have to load and scroll past all those tasks assigned to your team members. If you have a few minutes waiting in line out in the world and want to check off a task...forget about it. You’ll wait for a while as the app loads and then have to spend more time trying to find be relative content. OmniFocus has this solved exceedingly well, but is only for individuals, not teams. I sincerely hope Asana will work on its mobile features. My team simply cannot use it on mobile or tablet devices.
- Asana, Inc.
- 54.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Asana, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.