Microsoft Stream is your central destination for enterprise video content, with built-in intelligence features, deep integration across Office 365, and IT management and security capabilities that businesses of all sizes require.
Before you begin
This app requires an appropriate commercial Office 365 subscription. If you are not sure about your organization’s subscription or the services you have access to, please contact your IT department. To learn more about managing Microsoft Stream with InTune, visit aka.ms/streamintune.
With Stream for iOS, you can:
- Share important moments easily with mobile upload
- Find and engage with videos you need fast with smart search tools
- Participate in Microsoft 365 live events seamlessly on mobile
- Watch videos at your own convenience by saving content for offline viewing
- Get the enterprise-level security and compliance features you expect from Office 365
- Harness the power of your camera to record real-time video
- Swap between rear- and front-facing cameras
- View clips in chronological order
- Rearrange clips and stitch them into a new order
- Access all uploaded videos from your company’s servers through the app
- Enhance videos before, during, and after a recording using the annotation bar to:
- Free write or draw
- Type text
- Apply filters
- Add a whiteboard
- Add stickers
- Make stickers from photos
- Trim to shorten
By downloading this app, you agree to the license terms (see aka.ms/eulastreamios) and privacy terms (see aka.ms/privacy).
To learn more, please visit aka.ms/microsoftstreamdocs.
For support or feedback, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This release includes:
- Stability improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Need a bit more control
As another person commented, being able to choose a channel is critical. I’m trying to communicate with a group of sales people and any clutter means I’ll loose them.
Along that line, it would be great if a Channel URL opened in the stream app, so I could save the step of them choosing a channel.
CRITICAL: Please keep the option that has audio continue when the phone sleeps. Many of our streams are audio-only. SharePoint audio stops when the phone is locked, but Stream keeps going. We’re using Stream for private audio podcasts that people can listen to on the phone while they travel.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback and love that you tried our app. We're in the process of building channel and group support in the mobile apps. If you'd like to see what the experience will look like message us at email@example.com and we'll be in touch. Glad to hear that background playback is helping your team engage over content while on-the-go.
Hey developers the app is really useful and awesome for studying but there is an issue with the videos that I download from ( teams ) every time I download a video to be able to see it on stream ( which is this application) it crashes and the download never works so I hope you can fix the issue and thank you for the hard work 👍
And yes I did have you 5 stars ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️because every app you develop and create is the best than any app I can find interesting for studying and work and once again thank you for all the hard work you did all these years :)
Video playback is broken for me
I use the app to watch lectures that i have missed at least i try to but when i start the video there is only sound with a black screen hope you'll be able to fix this problem asap
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Microsoft Corporation
- 61 MB
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
English, Arabic, Basque, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.