Midea Air is one integrated app which published with Midea air category products; it is compatible with new version smart wifi module and connected with open cloud service.
1. Simply Control Midea Smart Air products: Comfort, Efficiency, and Safety.
2. New User Experience: Special functions and UI interactive design
3. Remote Control: Obtain and Modify Your Home Air Quality Anywhere.
4. Sleep Curve: Customize Your Comfortable Sleep
5. Time Scheduling: Auto Switch by Appointment Time
Please check the User Manual for more functions and detailed information
1.Add the description of not supporting the 5GHz network to connect;
2.Fixed some bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
App not showing units
I have 4 split type AC units, 3 in house A and one in house B. Lately the app shows some devices offline when they are connected to power and router, some hours later the list changes by showing the previously offline units on line and vice versatility!!! I think Midea changed something in the cloud and that messed it up. The app in the previous version never did that. I hope they fix it soon!
Developer Response ,
Hello, I am very sorry to bring you a bad experience. There are two ways to try: 1. There may be too many connected devices causing router channel conflicts. You can assign a fixed IP to each terminal device in the router settings. 2. Or because the wifi module wants to take a break, you can open the air conditioning frame, remove the WiFi module, and then plug it in again. We will also fix the cloud module as soon as possible to reduce the occurrence of this situation:)
*UPDATED REVIEW* - AWESOME!
In my first review I stated that I wasn’t satisfied due to the App not allowing me to register therefore not being able to use the app which is the MAIN reason I bought this air conditioner in particular. After not having my ac in the window since last spring/summer, I tried to use the app and VOILA! I was able to register and control my ac using the app! The Air conditioner itself is a bit loud but I’m ok with that due to the fact that it cools my room quite well. I’m giving it 4 stars due as opposed to my original 2, because the app now works however I don’t think anything is worth 5 stars 🤷🏽♂️
Good but could be great!
Setup was a brise for me and my 4 ducted units.
Now what could be great is:
1. Home page should show a dashboard of all the units together and their status (on/off/mode/temp) for a quick overview of the system.
2. Ability to group units together so I can turn on all 4 units in one touch instead of having to go to each individual units one by one (which takes a lot longer!)
3. Integration with Apple Home so I can control the units alongside other devices I already have (such as Lutron lights). If Lutron can do it, Midea can do it!
- GD Midea Air-Conditioning Equipment Co., Ltd.
- 67.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © GD MIDEA AIR-CONDITIONING EQUIPMENT CO.,LTD.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.