“Milanote is the Evernote for creatives.”
—Bryan Clark, The Next Web
COLLECT EVERYTHING IN ONE PLACE
- Write notes and to-do lists
- Upload photos from your camera
- Save text, images & links from the web
When you're back at your computer, Milanote's flexible drag and drop interface lets you organize your ideas and projects into visual boards.
SHARE WITH YOUR TEAM
Milanote boards can be a private place to think, or a shared workspace for collaboration—you're in total control of who sees what.
Anything you save to the app is instantly synced to all of your devices.
- Fix: Some cases of sluggish navigation have been resolved
- Fix: A crash during our sign-up process has been fixed
- Fix: Some cases of crashing when searching for certain boards have been fixed
- Improved general usage of the application
- Remove verbose error alerts from some areas
- Fixed Notification screen not loading in some cases
- Fixed audio and video files not being tappable and playable
- Fixed transparent images displaying with non-transparent backgrounds
- Fixed errors on navigating to shared boards
What's new in this version?
- A shiny new interface!
- Offline mode
- Faster editing and saving
- Toggle light/dark mode (in Settings)
- Delete content by pressing and holding any item
This is a full rewrite of the app, so please let us know if you spot any issues or bugs! Contact email@example.com or message us via the settings tab in the app.
Thanks for using Milanote!
Ratings and Reviews
Amazinggjjdsjdjdjjd GET THIS APP RN
This app is truly amazing!! I heard abt this app from a sponsored YouTuber and it seemed pretty cool so I downloaded it… let me tell u how much better the app is than I thought.. I wanted to use it to make a mood board for my new room and it organizes everything exactly how I imagined it in my head.. u can add pictures u find from the internet (it’s especially helpful if u add milanote as an extension on your browser so that when u click a picture online, it has a link to immediately save it to your board you are working on in the app) after u add the pictures u are able to overlap them and really bring out exactly what u were thinking in your mind.. I’m rlly picky with some things and especially what my room will look like but me just adding a few designs while keeping in mind my color palette, it all came together perfectly.. u also can add little boxes that act as paint samples so you can rlly see the color palette you are going for.. and u can also add arrows to talk abt specifics with your board and other added ideas you would want!!!! It’s truly an amazing app!!! GO GET IT
I wrote a book using Milanote!
I’ve been using the desktop version of Milanote since it launched and I love it! Milanote has the flexibility and intuitive interface that helps me keep control over my crazy ideas. I used it to gather ideas, quotes, and images for my soon-to-be published book and I developed a workflow that makes it my go-to app for creative projects. I love how the iPhone app integrates perfectly with the desktop/web. I use the iPhone app mainly for gathering materials and jotting down thoughts which I then organize on my desktop or laptop browser. This is a great asset for writers, teachers, and creatives (and shared boards help for collaboration).
Tool of Potential
There is a lot of potential and utility with this fluid board that satisfies white board lover and kabaan board style organization. While I still prefer to use a separate kabaan board for their focus on more utility, Milanote doesn’t disappoint in its ability to be a creative tool.
To me, if the developers can improve on these hot items this would be an easy 5 star tool.
There are MAIN flaws with this tool and they are utility and business model rather than the tool itself;
(1) No personal cloud storage backups, no backups of any sort. You can export boards to PDF, PNG, Text. However you cannot export to a Milanote file that can be uploaded, to restore a lost board.
(2) The ‘free’ version limits you to 100 items. That is extremely low and ties you down in creative flow. Referral boosting to the limit is minor. Double or triple that would feel better, and draw users to stay to complete projects rather than using 2-free tools.
(3) The ‘upgraded’ version is unlimited but is 120$ yearly. This is insult to injury when Trello (50$), GitKraken Boards (50$), and competitors are less than half the cost per year. big oof.
(4) There is no iPad version of their App. For creatives on the go, this challenges you when competitors have apps. I avoid the app and use the Safari browser on the go. I will use the iOS phone app to only do text or quick edits / additions.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Milanote Pty Ltd
- 53.8 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Milanote Pty Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.