In Mind Construct, embark into a minimalist Sci-Fi world as you attempt to collect memories and discover the fate of Earth-- and your own!
Solve colorful levels with quick movements and thoughtful gameplay, unlocking the secrets of the past every level!
The game features:
• Unique skill-based gameplay: Collect memories and avoid the barriers of your mind!
• A rich Sci-Fi story: Discover who you are... and the fate of the Earth!
• Mesmerizing levels: Each level is hand-crafted with beautiful colors and patterns.
• Instant-play: Incredibly easy to learn, with the first tap of the screen the game begins!
• Entrancing Music: With theatrical quality music, playing is a tranquil and relaxing experience.
Mind Construct is a casual game built within a deep Sci-Fi world. The rules of the game are simple-- but the secrets of your mind are not so easily unlocked!
For fans of Force Escape, learn the backstory behind your frenzied escape from Earth!
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Less ads. Extra round is back.
Ratings and Reviews
The game is incredible visually, but has a steep learning curve. Certain levels are a breeze while others were very frustrating, which can be a welcome challenge.
This game is a time killer. It does not have a deep story nor much explanation on how to play. It throws you in and expects you to understand all that is happening. Perhaps a 3/5 stars if you are looking for a game to play for 5 or 10 minutes while you wait for a table at a restaurant to open up. However, I was told this game would be deep and addicting. In reality this game is unnecessarily difficult right out the gate. The controls are sometimes too sensitive and sometimes unresponsive, the music is bland, the story is poorly written and takes far too long to progress to each chapter, and your finger will be in the way for more than half the time. I cannot recommend this game to anyone.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for trying it out— I wanted it to be a game you could play in 5-10 minute sessions but still unlock a story as you went. I’ll keep trying to make it better!
I saw the developer post the game through top buzz and I thought I might give it a try, it’s so addictive and great! I think (while not necessary) there should be an option to see how long you can get, each round you have a specific amount of memories to collect, them you go on to the next round, if you get hit or fail to collect them all you lose and start back at round one. Thank you for your time and the great game.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Studio Rouleau Inc
- 70.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Studio Rouleau Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Forced Ads & Retry Ads $2.99
- Double Quantum $2.99
- Core of Quantum $4.99
- Bit of Quantum $0.99
- Cache of Quantum $19.99
- Surplus of Quantum $39.99
- Mega Cache of Quantum $99.99
- Supply of Quantum $9.99