Mindfield eSense Skin Response, eSense Temperature, eSense Pulse & eSense Respiration
Biofeedback with the eSense sensors!
You can buy four eSense sensors from our shop:
1. the eSense Skin Response to measure electro dermal activity or galvanic skin response (EDA, GSR)
The Mindfield eSense Skin Response is a small sensor to measure your skin conductance using the microphone input of your smartphone or tablet.
Your skin conductance depends directly on your state of relaxation or stress, making it a commonly used and very precise stress indicator.
With the eSense Skin Response, you can precisely identify your stress level and reduce it with biofeedback training.
This App includes a comprehensive manual for training and many training possibilities.
2. the eSense Temperature:
The eSense Temperature is a small sensor for measuring your skin temperature with the microphone input of your smartphone or tablet.
Hand warming training is an especially effective and common biofeedback method. The temperature of our hands is connected to our stress level:
When we are stressed, we tend to have cold hands. Immediate feedback enables you to voluntarily increase the skin temperature in your fingers,
thus, increasing your peripheral blood circulation, leading to relaxation and stress reduction.
3. the eSense Pulse:
The Mindfield eSense Pulse is a precise 1-channel ECG chestbelt sensor to measure your heart rate variability with your smartphone or tablet.
The connection is made via bluetooth. The heartbeat is related to tension and relaxation and is a potential stress indicator.
The measurement of heart rate variability is a large field in cardiology, sports and coaching.
With the eSense Pulse, we focus on biofeedback training, i.e. improving heart rate variability to reduce your stress level.
The eSense app also provides essential statistics and analyses of HRV.
4. the eSense Respiration:
The new eSense Respiration sensor measures breathing amplitude and frequency with a pressure sensor and flexible belt and,
optionally with eSense Pulse sensor, Heart rate variability alltogether simultaneously.
It provides a unique and rich biofeedback experience on your smartphone or tablet to learn or regain a healthy breathing pattern.
You need to buy an eSense sensor for this App, otherwise you cannot measure anything.
More information and our online shop can be found on our homepage: www.mindfield-biosystems.com => Biofeedback => Products => eSense
FUNCTIONS IN THIS APP:
- Breath pacer (adjust to your needs)
- Video feedback, Music feedback, changing to your stress level, comes with included media or use your own
- you can save unlimited number of sessions on your device in a new session archive. Every session can be reviewed and exported later on.
- each session can be exported as CSV (comma separated file)
- Tactile feedback: Let your smartphone vibrate, when the values from galvanic skin response or temperature change! Intensity can be adjusted.
- Tone feedback: You can choose between 5 instruments and define a range for measurement values. In between of this range the tones are modulated by its pitch according to raising or falling values. Advanced users can even add their own tones. Now we also added a contineous sinus tone.
- Procedures: This feature incorporates training programs like guided relaxation, a stress test, defined biofeedback training, etc. into the app. Two demos are included, you can create as many procedures of your own, as you want.
- Control smart bulbs with Biofeedback! We integrated two solutions, a bluetooh bulb and all Philips Hue products.
- NEW: Optional (!) cloud functions such as backup & synchronization of measurements & procedures, free eSense account and download of additional, free training programs.
- NEW: eSense Web App at https://eSense.live
Please send your feedback to email@example.com
Your Mindfield team!
New in 4.9.0
Added user management to the app and optional cloud functions. You can register an account for free and get new training procedures we will add regularly.
Two optional, paid plans are available (Basic & Premium), that allow upload/backup of sessions and custom procedures in a secure cloud, synchronisation over devices,
sharing in between users and much more. See new manual and new youtube videos for all details.
- New online eSense web app (dashboard) to access your sessions from the cloud
- Added demo mode to test the app without eSense sensor
- Combination of two eSense sensors in procedures (see manuals)
- Many small improvements and bugfixes
- Implementation of the new, upcoming eSense Muscle (2-channel EMG device)
See our homepage www.mindfield-biosystems.com => Biofeedback => Products => eSense
for the eSense product details and updated manuals of all eSense sensors!
Please send us your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Enyou this new update!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not bad but not great.
The sensors are a bit temperamental.
Maybe add a sensor test function that doesn’t push data to Health? Otherwise a few seconds of lost contact adds dozens of useless rows of data.
Delighted to the new HRV sensor
I’ve used the Temperature and Skin
Conductance sensors with great success and am delighted to see the new HRV ( chest belt ) sensor arrive. I used it straight out of the box with no problems and got exactly the same sense of relaxation that I get from other HRV devices. App works well, and the equipment is very well priced. The statistics are professional level. Obviously there is some fine tuning to be done, but great so far. Once the respiration sensor arrives it will be a formidable set of equipment.
Archiving Isn’t Working Consistantly
I am doing Finder Course Meditations and need to send archived data to them. Tonight’s 66 minute session showed over 4000 seconds on the horizontal axis when I pressed stop. When I went to view and send the archive file, there was no file present. I tried a few second test session and it produced an archive file. Why the inconsistency?
- Mindfield Biosystems Ltd.
- 155.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Mindfield Biosystems Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- additional eSense Videos $3.99
- additional eSense Music $3.99
- Frequency-Domain HRV Analysis $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.