Get immediate relief from stress
Access essential well being during your day
Learn advanced yet simple cutting edge micro-meditations
Improve your focus at work, emotional health and live an authentic awake life
Mindful glimpses are derived from ancient wisdom, psychology, neuroscience research and the success of thousands of students.
Mindful glimpses are an ancient form of nondual meditation with a unique approach of small glimpses repeated during the day.
Mindful Glimpses has hundreds of sessions, with more added regularly, including:
- Intro Series. This course will familiarize you with the basic principles and practices of the Mindful Glimpses teachings through experientially guided learning.
- Mindful Flow at Work. This program addresses common challenges encountered in the work environment, as well as tools to boost creativity, find flow states, increase focus, and improve problem solving.
- Deep Dialogues. Conversations with thought leaders in neuroscience, mindfulness, and psychology.
- Micro-Meditations. In a hurry? These glimpses get right to the point and are only 1-3 minutes long, allowing you squeeze one in when time is short!
- Psychological Wellbeing. This series of glimpse practices covers numerous topics including emotions as energy, emotional blocks, pain relief, and IFS-style inquiries.
- Daily Glimpse reminders. Set phone notifications for glimpses through your day! They will take you straight to the daily glimpse and other glimpses from the growing library in the app.
- Meditation Timers. Prefer some silent meditation time? The “Meditation Timers” feature lets you set custom-length meditations that end with a soothing bell tone.
- Download Content. Ever find yourself on the go and without internet? Download your favorite audio and video sessions to your device for offline use.
- Sharing. If you find a particular session you love and think someone you know might enjoy, the app makes it easy to share it through text, email, or other messaging.
ABOUT LOCH KELLY
Loch Kelly, M.Div., LCSW is the founder and guiding teacher of the 501(c)(3) nonprofit public charity Natural Wakefulness Center, which is dedicated to sharing Effortless Mindfulness with the world. Loch is an award-winning author of two books, a licensed psychotherapist and an internationally recognized leader in the field of meditation. During Loch’s graduate education at Columbia University, he received a fellowship to study meditation in Sri Lanka, India and Nepal with some of the greatest meditation teachers of this generation. For the past 30 years, Loch has synthesized these practices into an effective system that continues to benefit thousands of people. Loch has collaborated with neuroscientists at Yale, UPenn and NYU in the study of how effortless mindfulness helps access compassion and wellbeing.
SUBSCRIPTIONS AND TERMS
Mindful Glimpses provides a free trial that gives you unrestricted access to the entire Mindful Glimpses app. At the end of the trial, you have the option to continue with a subscription plan which provides complete access to all app content and features.
Your subscription to Mindful Glimpses will automatically renew, unless you disable auto-renew at least 24 hours before the current period ends. You can turn off auto-renew or manage your subscription from your Apple account settings. Payment will be charged to your Apple account.
Thanks for using Mindful Glimpses! See updates and new features:
- A new Daily Glimpse every day
- Silent meditation timer
- Guest meditations from top teachers
- Glimpse reminders: schedule multiple reminders for yourself, tap to bring you right to a different guided glimpse each time!
- Translations into languages (German, more to be added soon)
Ratings and Reviews
Experience true insight in moments (not years)
I have been a daily meditator for 4 years now. It wasn’t until I came across Loch’s teachings much more recently in that journey, that I began to experience a profound shift in consciousness. Using this app and Loch’s methods, I have learned to summon a nondual reality, rigpa or awake awareness as Loch refers to it, pretty much on demand. I’m rather surprised but of course absolutely elated at these results.
Loch is doing nothing short of democratizing awakening - making it accessible to all of us.
Not everyone has the privilege to spend weeks or months on retreat. I thought I’d need to spend hours meditating in very formal circumstances to achieve these results. Not so! Just do a glimpse once or twice a day and you can get there.
Whats more, spending even a minute or two in awake awareness opens up and expands an inner capacity for healing from very deep, very old wounds. This app / style of teachings has become an invaluable compliment (and I believe accelerator) for the trauma work I’m doing in therapy. It’s also a true refuge when things become too overwhelming, and one needs to resource by accessing at least a moment of safety amid the fray.
I’m deeply grateful for this app, which has been a wonderful addition to deepening my practice. Thank you to Loch, his team, and the developers for putting so much work into something so meaningful and useful. 🙏🧡
Developer Response ,
Singularity555 - Thank you so much for your beautiful and thoughtful review and for sharing this. We are so happy the app and teachings are having a profound impact for you.
The Next Level of Meditation Technology
This app is great. Love the “glimpses” approach to directly experiencing and stabilizing awakening. And the app is much more comprehensive than a book alone or podcast alone or even a great retreat that you eventually have to leave and try to find your own way. I think this might be the next great leap in meditation technology - learning from a teachers realization and then learning to be one’s own teacher with the help of comprehensive meditation tech like this. 🙏🏼
Developer Response ,
Bilbo413 - Thank you so much for sharing your experiences with the app. We really appreciate your review, and are thrilled you are finding the app and teachings so valuable.
Powerful ancient teachings, made modern and assessable
It’s easy to see the amount of time and effort Loch Kelly has put into the creating of this app
The ancient wisdom teachings have been made completely understandable and accessible to even the beginner and the glimpse practices create immediate spaciousness, and a sense of deep well-being
Lots of other great stuff on the app. Can’t wait to keep exploring!!!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the thoughtful and lovely review, Paigebkelly. We are happy you are enjoying the app!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Natural Wakefulness Center, Inc.
- 34.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Natural Wakefulness Center
- In-App Purchases
- MG Annual $69.99
- MG Monthly $9.99