Minds is an open-source and decentralized social networking platform. Take back your Internet freedom.
- Features. Newsfeed, Groups, Blogs, Video, Images, Search, Channels, Videos, Images, Statuses.
- Privacy. Chat securely with our encrypted messenger. Be anonymous if you wish.
- Contribute. Create popular original content (posts, images, photos, videos, blogs) that receives upvotes, comments and reminds. Gain new subscribers, refer contacts, check-in, develop code and more.
- Get Views. Exchange your tokens for views on your content and increase your chances of earning rewards. No algorithms or surveillance. 100% organic reach.
- Open Source. Minds is free and open source which allows anyone to inspect, modify or share the source code.
For support, questions, or more information, please visit:
Ratings and Reviews
Not for those who get triggered
I enjoy minds because of it diversity in thought. People on the platform are not pandering to the social media gods they are speaking their ‘minds’ but are also trolling people to get a rise out of them and making offense jokes at times. I’ve seen many about how women can’t drive and I laugh at it and share it. You shouldn’t take everything seriously and especially don’t take anything to heart. Now they’ll probably be racists and sexists people on this app like there is in the world but just ignore them everyone thinks they’re stupid. Just dislike their post and more on. But again this is a great app I wise there was more social media apps like this.
Needs work. Hope someone is working
As Twitter and Facebook push people away, Minds is my favorite platform concept. It's clean and smooth and not a ripoff of anything else.
Unfortunately it's tough to find things to follow, or that are trending, so you feel kind of isolated until you search out individual people or things to follow.
Also this is kinda technical but I like to scroll through my feed by swiping up and stopping with my thumb when something catches my eye. On Facebook, Twitter, and instagram this works perfectly but on Minds it will open whatever I tapped my thumb on. I might be the only one who surfs an app like this but it really throws me off my game.
Hope this takes off
Great alternative to Fb. Creator I currently trust and an app that’s pretty proficient. I like the privacy aspect of it and not having to use my real name. The extra password to message, stronger encryption programming, free speech aspect, and how quickly I am receiving Followers are all good signs that this site is legit. Wish more artist were on this page though. Like to see some of my favorite bands join. Also like to see more of my American friends. Seems to be more popular among areas of Asia prob do to its open content. Def will take off in the backpacking circuit in hostels around the world
- MINDS.ORG, INC.
- 84.8 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018 Minds Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.