Parler is a non-biased, free speech social media focused on protecting user’s rights. Create your own community and enjoy content and news in in real time. Apply moderation tools to filter content. Empower yourself to control your social experience and be a verified member of the community!
- Discover sports, news, politics, and entertainment
- Engage with official statements and thoughts from community leaders
- Experience dynamic media — photos, and GIFs
- Echo, Share, Vote and Comment on Parleys
- Debate and Moderate
- Get caught up on news headlines and videos
- Be apart of the viral experience
- Find out who started following you
- Discover which of your Parleys were vote'd or echo'd
- Respond to comments or echos
- Private message your squad
- Share Parleys and other media
- Customize your profile with a photo, description, location, and background photo
- Tell the world what you need them to know!
- Improved video compression on upload for iOS 11+ devices
- Taking videos/pictures inside of Parler now saves a copy to your camera roll
- Fixed fatal crash on iOS 10.3
- Check your TOS violations under the moderation page
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Parley is what a social media site was meant to be before Popular Censorings
Great app, Great site for communication and catching up on daily chatter and events going on in the world. Like All new things, you have to learn to maneuver around. It doesn’t take long. Once you get the hang of it, it’s a breeze. You can start posting as soon as you sign up. Or, browse what people are talking about or go to the news section to see current events. The absolute best thing about Parley is that it’s not censored. You can speak your mind and not worry about close minded moderators censoring or closing your account or creating an algorithm to silence your voice. What good is social media if they censor you or they want Political Correctness or they “silence” your opinion. I dumped Facebook awhile back, then Twitter. They have become pure bias political propaganda machines against freedom. If you want to be brainwashed go to the other sites. If you rather speak your mind, Parley is here for all of us.
And, as expected, the anti-Freedom of speech groups are already attacking it an trying to take it down. You can clearly see them. They are the all “one star” ratings. They hate that one can openly express his/her self on Parley. And, collectively popping up in the app promoting their movement. So be watchful.
I see many people leaving one star reviews because many people on the app are conservative, they do not seem to understand that allot of these people have been banned by twitter & Facebook for literally just speaking out on what they believe in. Free speech is letting anyone of any beliefs speak their mind as long as it is not a direct call to violence. The only reason there are more conservatives & libertarians is because they have been censored beyond belief on regular social media. It would be so frustrating for me if I was banned from websites just for speaking out about something people needed to know about, yet I’ve seen so many people get banned off of Twitter for just that, not even posting anything remotely hateful. I saw someone get banned for posting data from the FBI, Twitter really told them a graph from the FBI was propaganda. I am not on either side as far as politics go, but I will gladly join this app in support of free speech for ALL. I hope more platforms like this come out, and bravo to the creators!
Left Twitter and Facebook
Parler has no algorithms controlling content. Basically it is the individual’s choices in the community that limit somebody’s “reach” on the platform and not the company. They give you the ability to FOLLOW, BLOCK or MUTE. I like the mute function because the person doesn’t even know you have them muted. It is like Facebook and Twitter combined. There is a way to verify who you are. Scan your ID and take a selfy. They delete the info after a person looks at the pictures and then you are verified. People with red badges have proven they are real people. People that have gold badges are people with large audiences and are influencers Politicians and News People. Many big names are showing up. It is running pretty smoothly considering they are getting floods of new signups. If you are a marxist you won’t like it. If you are a Troll you’ll get blocked pretty fast. Lots of decent people so far.
- Parler LLC
- 152.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Parler LLC 2019
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.