MinimaList - To Do List, featured on App Store home page.
It's a simple to-do list, a reminder, a checklist, and a task manager that helps you to get things done, available for iPhone, iPad, and Mac).
- Intuitive lists: different lists for different purposes
- Colored lists: assign different colors to different tasks
- Customizable theme: color/pic background & font style/size/color
- Shared lists: simplest way to share the same list with others (Share link must be opened in Safari)
- Widgets: Home Screen and Lock Screen widgets
- Reminders: repeated time-based and location-based reminders
- Memo & Sub-Task: description and sub-tasks
- Smart input: automatically detect time in a phrase and set it as a reminder
- Auto-snooze: you can set a reminder auto snooze three times (change the time interval in setting - more option)
- Focus Timer: Pomodoro, count down and count up timer, with amazing sound effects
- Today Widget: create and complete tasks in Today Widget
- Cloud Syncing: same lists for all devices (iPhone,iPad, Mac)
- TouchID/FaceID: privacy is protected now
- Siri ready: remind me to go shopping at 3 pm on MinimaList
- Custom setting: your notification sounds, your font, your background
- Calendar syncing: syncing with Apple calendar
- Continuous Reminder (Notification action, force touch on your notification - where you snooze a reminder)
- Supports iPhone iPad and Mac
- Url Scheme supports: to create a task: minimalist://x-callback-url/create?list=valueList&content=valueContent&date=yyyy-mm-dd&time=HH:mm&x-success=valueCallback
to open a list: minimalist://x-callback-url/open?list=valueList
(valueList is the name of the list, valueContent is the task content, valueList and valueContent must be url encoded first,valueCallback is the callback app's url scheme name)
MinimaList, a simple list to solve big problems.
Less is More.
MinimaList is free but you can also upgrade to Premium for full access to premium features for $0.99 a month or $5.99 a year (price in usd) through an auto-renewing subscription.
Subscriptions for Pro account will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- fix bugs
If you have any questions, let us know at [email@example.com or IG:lightbyte_apps]
If you don't need task description & sub-task, you can turn this off in app setting - more option
If you have widget issues, restart your iPhone then add it again
Please consider writing a review or recommending MinimaList to your friends
Ratings and Reviews
Fantastic Clutter Free List Keeper
I’m fairly new to the app, but I’ve tried many apps and planners over the years. One of the simplest things that has worked for me has just been keeping a Notes page with checklists in separate chunks. But there were some limitations to that because things you finish don’t move to the button and it can be cumbersome and cluttered. As soon as you download this app, you can enjoy the simplicity right away. You are not immediately hit with any kind of push for premium upgrades and can use enough of the features to benefit from it. I like that I can sort of keep multiple lists nicely organized on one page by using the subtask feature because out of sight is out of mind for me. It has a really minimalist nice view. And I love the intuitive user experience of how you can quickly add tasks, switch between lists, reorder items, see all lists at a glance, cross off items, and shake away old finished tasks. I will see how it syncs with the laptop, because it’s important to me to be able to access the lists from multiple devices. This is a great less-is-more app that still gives you the option of using other neat features like focus tools and color coding. I did pay for the upgrade to check out the other features and support the app, but even the free version was better than mostly everything else I’ve tried as a mix of digital handiness with written list simplicity!
Good, simple checklist app
I always have a lot on my plate, so I maintain a detailed, long-running checklist in another app, which is great for the big picture, but gets a bit overwhelming to use from day to day. I usually end up jotting a shorter to-do list on a Post-it note or mini legal pad of the few things I need to focus on and get done. So as my creative work shifts more and more to coffee shops (love that iPad Pro!) I was hoping I could bring this into the digital realm as well.
MinimaList seems to fit the bill nicely. It’s not a feature-heavy to-do list with nested checkboxes and tons of metadata; it reads like a simple scratchpad you can cross things off as you get them done. The paradigm of gestures and all the settings take a short time to get used to, but once they’re in place it works great as a simple daily checklist. I have it synced on both my iPhone and my iPad Pro and use both equally, and while I often launch the app itself, the widget is just as useful to check what’s next or to tick off items as they get done.
I get the sense from the settings page that there are some functionalities I haven’t figured out yet; time will tell, but for now it does just what I want it to do. I haven’t used the pomodoro functionality yet, but I use the pomodoro method from time to time so I’ll have to check that out soon. Great app, looking forward to seeing it develop!
Helpful app! Great design
The list is condensed nicely so you can see many items at once. Once you learn the hand movements like swiping this way or that.. it’s very enjoyable to use! The tutorials are very helpful and short and sweet as you would expect from a minimal design. I really like the name too. I’m a big fan. I don’t usually pay for apps but this one is worth it. It’s really helping me stay on track with my tasks. I tried a couple other apps that were too big, ugly, and clunky and had distracting ads.. I’ve been accomplishing much more each day by making lists in my phone, and this is the best list/checkmark app I’ve found so far. I’m more likely to see/use my list in my phone than on a piece of paper, sadly. I know this from experience and from really really trying with paper ones. I was surprised that there wasn’t an option to put checkmarks to mark a task completed - instead of strikethrough; since the app icon is a checkmark. Maybe the option is there and I just haven’t found it yet. The hand gesture tips/wizard pop up gradually and seemingly randomly after you get the hang of each thing. And I think there might still be more features than I’ve been shown so far. Anyway, good job to the people that made it, I don’t usually write reviews. I like the desktop icon too 👏🏼👍🏼
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Davetech Co., Ltd.
- 83.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Watch
- Requires watchOS 7.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Davetech
- In-App Purchases
- MinimaList Pro $5.99
- Pay Monthly $1.79
- Lifetime VIP (50% off) $9.99
- Lifetime Premium (best offer) $5.99
- Lifetime VIP (50% off) $8.99
- Lifetime (special offer) $5.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.