MinimaList Pro. 4+
Simple To Do List
Davetech Co., Ltd.
Designed for iPad
MinimaList - To Do List, featured on App Store home page.
A simple app for bigger problems. It's a simple to do list, a reminder, a task manager that helps you to get things done.
「MinimaList, fewer functions, More Productive」
- Intuitive lists: simple lists for complicate things
- Shared lists: simplest way to share same list with others (Share link must be opened in Safari)
- Smart input: automaticaly detect time in phrase and set as reminder
- Reminders: time and location based reminders
- Pomodoro Timer: focus with amazing sounds
- Today Widget: create and complete tasks in today widget
- Cloud Syncing: same lists for all devices
- TouchID/FaceID: privacy is protected now
- Siri ready: remind me to go shopping at 3 pm on MinimaList
- Custom setting: your notification sounds, your font, your background
- Calendar Syncing: syncing with Apple calendar
MinimaList, a minimum list to solve maximum problems.
Less is More.
- add note and sub-tasks
- fix bugs
Ratings and Reviews
The best to-do app for my purposes
I’ve tried at least a dozen to-do apps, and this is by far the best one for my purposes. I don’t need one that is meant for team projects, so their complexity is cumbersome and frustrating. I also don’t need syncing with other devices, as I only use my iPhone for to-do lists. This one is simple, efficient, and straightforward – more so than any of the other simple list making apps that I have tried. It is now also stable and reliable (after some problems with that in previous iterations). I have a very complicated, time intensive life; MinimaList is the perfect assistant for helping me deal with that, without adding unnecessary complications (I don’t need the timer/Pomodoro feature, but it doesn’t get in my way, and maybe I’ll use it in the future). One tiny request: I wish a single tap, rather than a double tap, would take me to the date and time for the task, rather than going to the timer, because I don’t use the latter. Thanks to the developer for all the work that has been put into perfecting MinimaList. It has made a quite positive difference in my life!
Brilliant Features & Design - User Friendly!
There is no difference between the simple app (that I payed to update) and the pro version. It’s the exact same features. However, I highly recommend installing it. I love the app so much I payed twice for it, try not to make the same mistake! ;p
Deserves to be paid for
I have designed a note taking app in my mind for years because they never do it for me. This one is closest to how imagined the right one would be, even better. Simplicity, speed and folders. That’s it. Perfection.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Davetech Co., Ltd.
- 94.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © DaveTech 2019
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.