Minnesota 511 Trucker is the Minnesota Department of Transportation's (MnDOT) official traffic and traveler information resource for commercial vehicle operations. The Minnesota 511 Trucker app provides statewide, real-time traffic information for interstates, U.S. routes, and state highways in Minnesota.
- Hands-free, eyes-free audio notifications of traffic events while you drive.
- Zoom-enabled map with selectable event icons
- Near real-time updates on winter road conditions, truck restrictions, traffic incidents, construction, and road closures
- Travel time delays associated with traffic reports (look for the orange glowing icons)
- Commercial vehicle restriction information
- Snow plow camera images
- Current traffic speeds
- Roadside camera images
- Road weather information
- Locations of roundabouts throughout the state
- Rest area locations including real-time truck parking availability for select state-run rest areas along I-94 and I-35
-Electronic roadway sign messages
Learn about Minnesota's Law on wireless communication devices in vehicles at https://www.revisor.leg.state.mn.us/statutes/?id=169.475
Plow Camera disclaimer can be found at http://hb.511mn.org/Your511/PlowCameraDisclaimer.html
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• Adds support for iOS Dark Mode
• Adds announcements for rest areas and parking availability using TellMe feature
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is a great app,but you should copy Iowa in the fact that I can punch in a route, and it will tell me any restrictions on that route. This is a great resource for running under an annual permit that doesn’t need a route approval
Need More Information
Please update with low bridge clearances if possible, maybe different colored dots that specify different clearances. This would help immensely routing my guys to and from meanwhile avoiding low bridges.
- Minnesota Department of Transportation
- 29.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2013 Minnesota Department of Transportation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.