Access your accounts with MissionSquare Retirement's mobile app with convenience and flexibility wherever you are from the palm of your hand.
Use our app to
• View all of your account information in one place, such as your balances, account activity, contribution totals, personal rate of return and more.
• Manage your investments and update where you like future contributions invested.
• Establish your retirement savings goals and link any outside accounts to receive a personalized retirement readiness score and retirement income gap assessment to stay on top of your savings goals.
• Access your own personalized financial education resource– giving you access to 100+ fun videos, charts, calculators, articles, and tutorials to help you with debt, emergency savings, investing, and many more topics!
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
The prior app was functional, and this latest version under the Mission Square brand is absolutely useless and ten steps backwards. You can no longer see if your accounts have gained or lost value on a daily basis without manually digging through each and every account valuation. The savings and retirement calculator is also useless and doesn’t allow you to actually estimate a pension and funds in retirement because some of the drop downs don’t work, among other glitches. Similarly, every time I log on I get messages that purport to confirm changes to my accounts that I have not made. Finally, I get message alerts and once read, I cannot delete the messages shown in the app.
If Mission Square wants to provide value o its customers please fix the app!
New APP is possibly worse than the old one
So far I have learned that if you have more than one account (husband/wife) the web site is not smart enough to let you have two separate accounts on one email and or phone, computer or pad. Seemed to work so so with just one account. Unfortunately they took away most of your abilities to see if you lost money or made money along with being very cumbersome to try and navigate in it.
Login never remembers who I am
Once I finally make it into the app, it’s great! And I would love to be able to view my balance more often, however the app never “remembers” me even though I am constantly turning on the biometrics login and saving my password. The amount of times I have had to go in and change a perfectly good password because it doesn’t remember is crazy!
I don’t know if it’s a bug or just me, but I feel like I always have problems logging in.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ICMA Retirement Corporation
- 43.3 MB
- Requires iOS 14.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © MissionSquare Retirement