MIT Mobile brings many essential Institute services to the iOS user:
• Campus News from the MIT News Office
• Live campus shuttle tracking
• Searchable campus map
• Calendar of events, exhibits, holidays, and the academic calendar
• Searchable directory of faculty, staff, and students at MIT
• Information about MIT Tours
• Information about Campus Emergencies
• MIT Libraries account management and catalog search
• MIT Dining menus and hours
• Report campus maintenance issues directly from your iOS device
• A QR code and barcode scanner
Enhancements, bug fixes, and updates.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
News Feed goofiness in latest release
I’ve been a big fan of this app, particularly for the easy access to MIT news.
The latest release makes some big changes to the list view of articles.
I just don’t like this new style with less articles in view. It’s also annoying that during scrolling it invariably selects one of the articles (highlights it in bright blue).
I’m just trying to scroll.
Hopefully someone will take a look!
(On iPhone 6s)
Excellent Tool For All at MIT
As a staff member always on the go, this app is a must-have. I love the Directory's responsiveness and integration with iPhone OS functionality, including email, calls, and maps, as well as the Campus Map's use of GPS. I would love to be able to get to the building plans from there as well, as I can on the map website, but that's a minor request. For me, the Tech Shuttle tracking service is also a key feature.
Lastly, while not a tool I need throughout the day, the News viewing section of the app is well-thought out and highly informative.
I highly recommend this to all students, faculty, and staff at the Institute.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- 10.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Massachusetts Institute of Technology
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.