OneSite Facilities Plus by RealPage makes property management simple and easy.
Designed by RealPage, a leading provider of rental housing software, OneSite Facilities is used at more than 23,000 sites and by over 30,000 maintenance technicians. If you are a property manager or a maintenance technician who wants to save time and money, while increasing tenant satisfaction, then this app is perfect for you.
- Use the Mobile app and save time on manually creating inspection reports and boring data entry
- Access data about the units on the go, and avoid having to make multiple trips to the office
- Increase tenant satisfaction by addressing service requests 3X faster
- Save money on data plans with optional Wi-Fi only syncing
- Seamless extension of OneSite
Ideal for Multi-Family, Student, Affordable, Senior and Military housing
With this property management app you can:
- Create and complete Inspections on the go
- Conduct Move in and Move out, and preventative maintenance inspections
- Take and attach photos to inspections and Service Requests
- Create and address Service Requests
- Manage a Make Ready board
- Manage Turn Caddies
You will need a OneSite account to use this app. If you do not have an existing account, contact your OneSite administrator to have your account setup.
Thanks for using Mobile Facilities! Version 1.52 includes:
• Assign an inspection to multiple assets, units or common areas
• Add related requests to an existing service requests
• Show the resident note when completing inspection, even if no resident is present
• Display the creation date and time of a request on the service request details screen
• Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
After this last update it seems to be running way better now. Thanks for stopping the inspection tab from loading 1st. Everything is still cluttered together. Would be nice to assign colors to specific tasks/work orders. And make readies are unorganized. Wish I could change the order in which they are listed. More customization would be nice. Need a notes area for internal maintenance use only. Also would be nice if I could see history of the unit without having to go to a desktop. I also wish I can change the categories in make readies by unit. Most of them are a waste of time for me. I really do like the time Recording though, that's a big help. All and all it's gotten much better but could be great.
App Keeps getting worse
Unfortunately I can’t rate the app zero stars. I would if i could, one star is the lowest we can go. It was supposed to free up time. I liked it better when we would “old school” complete work orders on paper. And I’m a techie nerd.
It’s slow, there have been instances where I’ve stared at the spinning wheel of going nowhere for 10 minutes only to be told that sync failed, please contact real page support.
Work orders don’t always clear out and three of us can be sitting in the office and have 3 different amounts of work orders displayed after we all synced over the same wifi.
Assets take forever (well it seems like it) to sync up. Spin, spin, spin!
You can’t go back and put the starting time in, if you had started a job and forgot to hit the start button. Which gives incorrect production times. I’m sure I lose an hour out of my day every day staring at that spinning icon.
I’m sorry....but that spinning icon followed by the “failed to sync” polio sometimes makes me consider homicide, especially if I just had to deal with a nasty, ignorant resident!
Hello I was hoping to leave a suggestion
I work at a property that uses this app and for the most but I would like it off when we call a resident using the app I would like it to do a call forwarding or call from a private number as well as put the oldest first as well as have a separate section for work orders on hold it gets confusing when their intermingled. One last thing if we could tie in a way to help get stock ordered like give us a warning it’s the last one or what have you other then that I have no problems
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- RealPage, Inc.
- 75.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 RealPage, Inc.