Mobile Midwife EHR is the premier electronic charting and patient health records software for the iPad, iPhone and Mac. A client portal is available on all devices. Clients can login and create their record, sign documents and direct message their provider. Then the Midwife uses the iPad/iPhone/Mac to record prenatal visits, Labor flow, Postpartum visits and create invoices, tasks, reminders and reports. IT'S TIME TO GO PAPERLESS!!!
Best of all, Mobile Midwife EHR does not need to be connected to the internet to work like other web-based EHR solutions do. So if you need to attend a birth at a home, NO WORRIES! If there is no internet connection the app will work just the same. Later, once an internet connection is detected all of your data will backup to the Mobile Midwife servers and other users in your practice with different iPads will automatically get updated with the new data you entered!
TOP FEATURES :
• Record all patient information including health history, prior pregnancies, financial information and so much more.
• Record client prenatal visits, labs, physical exams, vitals, etc.
• Record mom's labor flow with vitals and the various stages of labor.
• Record new born details, APGAR scores, physical exam, complications
• Record immediate postpartum details for baby and mom with information such as vitals and events such as the stages of postpartum labor, episiotomy, complications, etc.
• Record mother and infant postpartum visits by inputing their vitals, feeding/sleeping habits, intake, and emotional health, etc.
• Take primary care clients, both male, female, adults and newborns.
• Reminder system & Track customer self-pay and insurance billing
• Print, Email or export any client data as a PDF
• Import PDFs and create a document template by dropping text boxes, check boxes and signature boxes wherever needed on the PDF to make it fully interactive. Once you create your document templates your new clients will be guided to sign all of the documents as part of their sign up process after they complete their health history information using only their finger or a stylus.
• Messaging feature records all emails between patient and care provider under client record. Messages can also be sent to other users in your practice or even anyone outside of your practice.
• Use new Chat feature to instant message your clients. Message will not wake you at night unless client indicates it's urgent.
• Use new sign off feature to lock records.
• New Audit features shows every single field change, who did it and from what device since the creation of any record.
• New insurance claims feature generates CMS 1500 and UB-04 forms so you can bill insurance directly
• Now submit claims electronically! No need to double enter client information and billing codes into separate clearinghouse software.
• Generate reports on your practice statistics, including number of clients delivered, outcomes and transfer rate.
• Export your data as an Excel spreadsheet so you can utilize it for your own purposes such as reporting to the state, creating your own statistical analysis or tracking any other metric such as average visit duration.
• We are now integrated with lab companies such as Quest, Labcorp, Interpath, RML and many others. Lab results flow seamlessly into your client records saving you time and ensuring that no lab gets forgotten. With Labcorp and Quest you can also place orders in Mobile Midwife.
• Use our new Calendar feature to schedule appointments. Appointment reminders will go to your clients by email and text.
Fixed bug regarding inability to edit attached document names. Fixed issue where created by label was always in central time.
Ratings and Reviews
Best Midwife EHR
I have used Mobile Midwife for many years, and ever year it only gets better. When we practitioners have improvement suggestions, they’re taken seriously by the developer.
I do wish that some things were laid out a bit differently. I’ve gotten used to reading things as they are, but there’s very few things lined up in a linear way that makes things a bit easier to find.
Other than that I’m very happy with the program and the development team.
Has everything I need and works offline
This charts almost everything I can think of, and the developer listens to suggestions from midwives to improve the app. I love that it works offline so I don’t have to use up my data when I’m away from wifi.
I’ve never used any other EHR, so I don’t know if it’s the best or if this issue is standard, but I feel like it’s a little slow and clunky. Or that could be that my devices are full! I do love that I can have it on my phone as well as my iPad; of course it’s much easier to use on the larger device, but being able to use my phone as backup makes me less worried about leaving my iPad at home or running out of battery!
Easy to use
This app is self explanatory and easy to learn. It is VERY helpful as a home birth midwife that I can use it with our without WiFi and it will automatically upload when I’m back to WiFi. I have had very few issues with this app in the last couple years of using it. I have always had a response in a timely manner if I have an issue. Great helpful charting app for midwives.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Daly Enterprises, Inc
- 46.5 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2012-2023 Daly Enterprises Inc