Get quick and easy access ‘on the go’ to all your benefit plan information! The Summit™ mobile app helps you save time and maximize all of your benefits. View details on your enrolled benefits as well as on all associated claims and reimbursements.
Why should you use the Summit™ app?
• It’s easy: The app has been designed with your needs in mind.
• It’s convenient: Get 24/7 access from anywhere to your benefit information.
• It’s secure: All transmitted information is encrypted, and no personal information is stored on your mobile device.
What can you view and manage with the Summit™ app?
• Benefit plan details, claims and reimbursements
• Debit card activity, with ability to block a lost or stolen card
• Upload debit card receipts when needed
• Personal account information
• Automatic notifications and alerts
End receipt faxing and fumbling with SnapClaim™
Use the Summit™ app to file claims directly from your mobile device using photos of receipts (available for plans that have enabled this feature).
Bug fixes and minor enhancements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Issues starting up
I have an iPhone 5s with the latest version of iOS 11 and once I login it loads for a second and crashes.
My employer recently switched to this HSA provider. Quality is extremely low with Datapath. To begin, the app utilizes no integrated phone security features like Face ID and requires manual entry every time. One inside, the app feels like it has been scaled to fit the screen on my iPhone XR making many button presses difficult or downright impossible to make. It does not have a very user friendly GUI on the accounts and transaction viewings; my small local bank that has like 3 locations has a better app layout! Also to upload scans of receipts it uses a very round-about way that feels less secure and not very user friendly compared to standard apps that have better integrated access to the camera roll. Overall, it feels like someone unassociated with technology wrote this app! I cannot use the app myself and I would not recommend using this app for anyone with a Datapath account!
Crashes on receipts
This has been happening for months. Every time I attempt to attach a requested receipt, the app crashes. Payments are getting denied because I can’t submit the receipt. This needs to be fixed ASAP. It’s causing so much frustration. I click in the link to attach a receipt and the app closes as soon as I select the photo or screen shot that I want to use. Hoped this was a minor or temporary glitch but no. It’s been an issue for months and now my payments are being declined. Just very frustrating and annoying.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Datapath, Inc
- 136.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2015 DataPath, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.