MobilePatrol connects you to important safety information, news, and critical alerts for places you care about. We partner with public safety and law enforcement agencies nationwide so you can receive timely access to information that keeps you and your loved ones safe. MobilePatrol focuses exclusively on public safety, so important information won’t get lost between your friends’ cat photos and the latest viral video!
“A good resource to find accurate information instead of listening to what you hear on the gossip vine!” – Lennie B., 2014
“This app is very useful, especially if you have children. I look for sex offenders in my neighborhood on a regular basis.” – Alecia M., 2014
“The MobilePatrol app is a one stop shop for the community to be able to connect with our Agency.” – Lieutenant Larry Pace, Rutherford County, TN
Here are some of our users’ favorite features:
• Set up Neighborhoods where you and your loved ones live, work and play. We deliver important safety information from public safety agencies that serve your Neighborhoods.
• Quickly view relevant safety news and alerts from your Neighborhoods right on your Newsfeed. No more combing through daily social chatter to find important information!
• “Report it!” lets you contribute to your community’s safety. Share crime tips, traffic alerts, broken mains, fallen trees … even lost pets! Add related photos/videos to each report.
• Receive timely alerts and news from your Neighborhoods directly on your mobile device. Alerts from trusted public safety officials make sure you don’t miss any important news or events going on in your area.
• Conveniently access the most up-to-date public records for jail bookings, most wanted lists, sex offenders, and warrants. 24 hours a day. Every day.
Simply enter zipcodes of places where you and your family live, work, and play. You will automatically receive alerts and updates from public safety agencies that serve those areas. Stay on top of what’s going on at home, at work, at your child's school, or where your aging parent lives.
MobilePatrol is powered by partnerships with law enforcement agencies across the nation. Several thousand agencies are already online, and we are adding new partners every day. Can’t find any safety information from an agency serving your favorite Neighborhood? Please tell us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a member of law enforcement, you get access to our suite of tools designed specifically for you, at no cost!
Your agency can:
• Send custom news and alerts to your community (Mobile, Facebook & Twitter all from one place)
• Receive crime tips and offender sightings from your community
• List your public records in one easily accessible location
Join thousands of other agencies already on MobilePatrol. Signup to access your FREE law enforcement dashboard and start posting today: http://www.appriss.com/mobilepatrol.html
Have questions? Check out our website: http://www.appriss.com/mobilepatrol.html
“People here in Butler County, they thrive on wanting to help find people. Tips emailed through the app have already lead to 10 arrests.” – Sheriff Mike Slupe, Butler County, PA.
Already follow your law enforcement agency’s Twitter and liked their Facebook page? Great. MobilePatrol integrates social media from local agencies and allows you to see every new post or tweet, all in one place.
Other key features:
• Locate Sex Offenders in your neighborhood.
• View Missing Children in your area.
• Obtain information on Delinquent Child Support Warrants.
• Are you a victim of crime? Register to be notified immediately of the status of offenders through our most powerful information service system VINE® (Victim Information and Notification Everyday). For more information about VINE, please visit www.VINELink.com.
App provided by:
“Keeping Communities Safe and Informed”
We want to hear from you. Send any feedback, suggestions and comments to email@example.com.
Added user controls to opt out of interest based ads.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not correct info
Every time I look on here it gives failed info. I see ppl get arrested and then I go on here and notice they are magically gone as if they weren't arrested. That is annoying because it should show you ppl that were arrested even if they started snitching they should leave all info on here. Doesn’t seem like the public is allowed to get info unless the ppl we hand our tax money to feels like giving it to us. Also they only show photos that they feel like I have noticed as well. There should be no way to alter this and all arrests shall stay in here and people should be able to comment on it. It makes me sick that I see ppl in here for minor offenses but others that are worse are pulled out of here as if they never existed. In that case we should all be-able to do the same thing. So my final opinion on this app is that it’s not accurate and is full of lies as well as misleading info added and incorrect enter and Release dates as well wrong bail amounts and so much. Wrong miss leading info and favoritism as well. Use as last resort and don’t believe s thing you see in there!
Haven’t had much technical trouble but...
I use to have this app a long time ago and I don’t remember why I deleted it but I just recently re-downloaded it. I know that some of the functionalities have changed since I used it in the past but I know that happens sometimes with Apple policy changes and what not. The app does still have some useful information but unfortunately I can’t trust the validity of the information it has. I’ve noticed a few things that are consistently incorrect. Such as every inmate listed in certain counties has 1 year added to their actual age (meaning And a man who is 35 years old will have their age listed as 36 in the MobilePatrol app). Or extra zeros added onto bail amounts making them appear much higher than they are ($5000 bail shows in the app as $50,000 bail). How the heck does that even happen? Doesn’t this just copy over from public record? I’ve checked it against public record and found that the public record is correct but the app is not
No other app that has as many counties and facilities in and around my community. I use this app as a user friendly summary. A inmates name and facility is all I’m looking for from this app. That information is consistently correct on that. Pictures and other information can very on accuracy. But most facilities have their own website with all the correct information. Some don’t understand that this is only for active inmates. Once released their information is removed. And the notifications are wonderful. If an inmate changed status or facilities you get a notification no matter how long their in jail. So those that want to complain about inconsistencies in some information apparently don’t use this app for any importance other than scrolling and gossip. Great app Mobile Patrol.
- Appriss, Inc.
- 58 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Appriss, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.