Elevate your design workflow with Mockup, the ultimate companion for UI & UX sketching and wireframing. With its fresh approach and intuitive features, Mockup is the perfect app to brainstorm and blueprint your next app or web design. Whether you want to ideate, sketch an entire process, or wireframe, Mockup is the app for you.
Mockup offers more than 45 device templates in two orientations, allowing you to easily visualize your ideas within the intended frames.
- Flexible canvas and abundant frames for limitless creativity.
- Drawing tools & rich color palette to bring your UI & UX designs to life.
- Mockup’s Library with default elements. Create your elements, save, and reuse them in your sketches.
- Image insertion from your files for seamless integration of visuals and screenshots into your projects.
- Text insertion for neatly incorporating your notes and sketch details.
- Drag & drop text or images from any app directly into the canvas.
- Over 4000 symbols from Apple's SF Symbols library to elevate your sketches.
- Incorporating and customizing shapes such as rectangles, ellipses, & lines.
- Mockup’s lasso tool to move, resize, group & ungroup objects, and more for seamless control over your elements.
- Easy arrangement, precise alignment, and seamless distribution of objects for a smooth design process and a consistent layout.
- Pasteboard support to cut, copy, or paste any selection anywhere in the canvas or even copy text and image objects to other apps. Additionally, you can paste text, images, or drawings copied from other apps inside the canvas.
- Customizable grid options to lay out your objects with various spacing and separate opacity controls.
- High-quality export options for PDF and PNG. Sharable Mockup files are also available.
- Effortless organization of projects and sketches by grouping sketches into projects or creating projects within projects.
- Multitasking with multiple windows for enhanced productivity.
- Quick actions to duplicate a sketch across multiple frames, switch two frames for faster sketching, hide a frame to create more space or add notes, clear a frame, or export a frame.
Experience seamless collaboration with SharePlay, allowing you to share, brainstorm, and sketch with colleagues or clients directly from the app.
Easily access your sketches and projects across all your devices with iCloud sync.
Access your recently opened sketches with the Recents Widget. Display widget sketches directly on your home screen with Preview Widgets.
Unleash your creative potential with unlimited projects and sketches for free. Unlock the premium features with one of our paid plans.
Premium features include access to: Unlock All Templates, Access Exclusive Elements, Remove Watermarks from Exported PDFs, Enable PNG export, Shape Detection, Use Symbols (4000+ customizable symbols), Create Nested Projects, and Create Unlimited Element Sets.
Terms of Service:
This update brings minor improvements and bug fixes.
Now presenting an enriched and top-notch Mockup experience with our latest enhancements and additions! Get ready to:
- Explore new sets of web, iPad, and updated iPhone elements for enhanced design versatility.
- Precisely align multiple objects relative to one another to the Left, Center, Right, Top, Center, or Bottom.
- Seamlessly distribute three or more objects horizontally or vertically ensuring a consistent layout.
- Utilize the latest export options such as "mask in frames" and "include grid" for cleaner presentation.
- Discover enhanced readability and accessibility with support for dynamic type text sizes and bold text preferences.
- Integrate newly added templates into your projects for an elevated design experience.
IMPROVEMENTS & FIXES:
The new update brings a revamped UI, simplifying the interface with native controls, and adds a color picker to text styling. It offers enhanced arrangement options under styles, for easier access, and smoother group/ungroup object operations.
We've also addressed various bug issues, ensuring a consistent and more stable user experience.
Your feedback is invaluable! Please take a moment to share your thoughts in a review.
Thank you for your continued support, and happy designing with Mockup!
Ratings and Reviews
This is the best app for UX designers, UI designers, PMs, small business owners, etc.
I have tried Procreate, Invision Freehand, (will try Figma Whiteboard which was in beta last I saw months ago), and others but it is always something: no Apple Pencil support, buggy / laggy, only works if using the parent SaaS, dev abandoned the project, no structure like projects, folders, linked canvases, or a combination of these.
There is nothing like this app for iPad plus it has a Mac App and iPhone app. Buy it, support the dev(s).
Mr. Hassan Kassel,
I sense there is huge potential to market this to UX designers, LO-FI tool for UI designers, and as a general "must have" for anyone interested in mocking up a design fluidly and quickly with projects, folders, and prebuilt canvases.
I’ve subscribed to support development but I truly fear that you will stop developing this project eventually pushing out updates every so often throughout the year until it is abandoned due to not enough revenue or the rise of another passion project, if you will.
Please let me know if we can collaborate and I can plug this app into my University where I am a student with tons of other students and teachers at an international scale.
Secondly, I’m a program instructor for my platform, and this is something I’d love to highlight in my courses.
I’ll do my best to support if I with your commitment. Please let me know and I can email you.
Developer Response ,
First off, we want to thank you for this review!! We're very pleased that your experience with Mockup has been top notch. More so, thank you for this support and for taking a moment to recommend us to others!
So far we're committed to our app and we have long term vision to its course and its purpose. But we'd be happy to converse. You can reach us over firstname.lastname@example.org .
Great app with room to grow
As a UI/UX designer I have been looking for a way to transition to using my iPad to sketch out my ideas and process. Evaluated many options and there are plenty of options out there to satisfy. But this app has provided the built in templates for devices and simplicity of tools that fulfilled my intention of replacing my actual sketchbook and still feel like I am using it.
There is plenty of room for improvements and growth that I hope the developers continue to work on. But for my creative flow it is the perfect solution in support of my process.
One bad experience - I had worked on sketches on my iPad and later open the app on my Mac where it idicated there was an update. I ran the update and when I opened the file to continue working all my sketches where gone!! The artboards added to do the sketches where still in file but the content deleted. When i went to check the backup there was no backup saved with that version eventhough it was from the previous day. :-(
Feature set is not there
I love the idea of simple mocks, but team we had just switched to Miro as it was so much faster and had all the features we needed. UI is painful here and basic OS commands you're used to (like option drag) don't work the way they should.
Developer Response ,
We appreciate your feedback and value the insights you've shared with us. Your comments on the drag issue have been acknowledged. If you have additional suggestions or specific features you'd like to propose, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com. We welcome all types of feedback, as our primary objective is to ensure an outstanding user experience.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Apprime Studio sarl
- 23.1 MB
- Graphics & Design
- Requires iOS 15 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Apprime Studio sarl
- In-App Purchases
- Mockup Studio Yearly $24.99
- Mockup Studio Monthly $4.99
- Mockup Studio Lifetime $99.99