Coolors is the most loved color palettes app and website that inspires 1M+ creatives every day!
• Create your color schemes with the super-fast generator.
• Organize them in handy projects and collections.
• Export as image or PDF, or just copy and share the link
• Pick colors from your best photos with ease
• Choose by several layouts and create beautiful collages with photos and palettes
• Explore thousands of ready-made palettes to inspire your work
If you need support, please go to help.coolors.co
If you'd like to send feedback, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow our Instagram page for your daily colors inspiration: @coolors.co
From a creative to all the others.
Made with love by Fabrizio Bianchi - fabrizio.io
The new Coolors is here! The most popular colors palettes app gets even better with a fully redesigned UI and a lot of new features!
Here’s what’s new:
• Redesigned UI with support of modern devices and dark mode
• You can now work with more than 5 colors
• Is now possible to organize your palettes in projects and collections
• You can create gradient palettes from 2 or more starting colors
• You can save the colors you like to the favorites
• You can export a palette in PDF with several customizations
• You can now pick colors from a photo
• You can create end export wonderful collages with photos and palettes
• You can now adjust the hue, saturation, temperature and brightness of your palettes
• You can now use the Color Blindness tool right in the app
• You can now browse for ready-made palettes even faster and smoother
We also rebuilt from scratch our website and everything that’s under the hood.
So from now view, edit and save your palettes will be faster than ever.
-- New in this version --
• Minor bug fix
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’m an illustrator who has always been in love with designing color and making color palettes. Coolers makes creating delicious palettes quick and easy! I am obsessed with the generate button to help me get started on palettes I wouldn’t have ordinarily have come up with on my own. There is a huge array of tools to help collect the perfect tones, shades, and vibrancy. The new update is BRILLIANT. Minimalist design, total palette adjustments and color blind corrections???
I don’t know what I did before Coolers, thank you for this app.
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much for your review!
Super annoying sign in process
You need to click on a link in an email to make your account. The page where you enter your email and send the email to yourself is not the same. They do not helpfully confirm what email address the email is sent to. And even more annoyingly, if the email didn’t arrive in your inbox, you don’t know if you should then go through the sign in or login process. Super frustrating. It would be possible for the app to save ONE color palette for you to have a good first time experience but nope...any palette saving functionality is only possible after you create an account.
Love it- Just needs 1 thing!
I love how easy it is to use the Coolors app! I just need one change- to be able to shuffle my completed palettes around so I can see them in any order. It seems to default to oldest on bottom?
Also if I could easily rearrange the color order on a saved palette without having to save a duplicate that would be great! Thanks!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.