Our app offers a specific exercise for EVERY week after the birth of your baby.. all the way to 6 months postpartum!
The Oh Baby! Fitness Mom & Baby Weekly Workout shares everything we've learned from training nearly 30,000 women in prenatal and postnatal fitness.
Each week's video will target specific areas and help you strengthen and tone your post-baby body safely and effectively. Each exercise is designed to provide you with the most appropriate workout for your week of postpartum recovery using Pilates, Yoga and strength training exercises you can do at home with no additional equipment. We also show you how to incorporate your baby into the exercise! Short videos and descriptions will show you exactly how to do the exercise and will explain how the exercise will help you build muscle, flatten your tummy or relieve stress.
String exercises together to make your own personalized, SAFE mom & baby workout. You can also track your workout each day, and note how you liked the exercise, if it was challenging, etc.
* Birthday Calculator - Enter your baby's birth date and immediately see an exercise that's best suited for your CURRENT week of postpartum recovery. You'll be able to view exercises for PAST and FUTURE weeks too.
* Weekly Exercise Videos - Specific exercises with short videos for each week of postpartum recovery up to 6 MONTHS after the birth of your baby!
Each exercise has three notations:
1) What it does (the muscle group the exercise focuses on)
2) What to watch for (specific modifications for exercise)
3) Number of times (reps) you should do of the exercise
* Tracker: A special "tracker" feature shows you how many times you've done an exercise, on what date, and any notes you make about it.
* Favorites: You can mark and keep track of your favorite exercises.
* Resources: We supply links to valuable resources, blogs, videos and more.
The American Congress of Obstetrics and Gynecology recommends pregnant women work out for 30 minutes on most if not ALL days of the week. Walk, swim or combine your favorite exercises from this app for your very own safe workout program tailored just for you.
-- Fixed an audio glitch affecting some users.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I have been waiting for an app like this to come out and wish it had been around after I had my first baby in 2011. I spent months in physical therapy because I'd lost so much core strength during pregnancy and had instability in my hips. These exercises are all ones I encountered in PT - so important to helping get your body back and keep things strong. Kathleen does a great job explaining every move. Cute babies, too!
Update: IT was been extremely responsive when I emailed about this issue, and pushed out a fix within a few days. I’m very impressed with their customer service!
I downloaded this app and any video I try to open after week 10 (marching bridge) crashes the app. I was really looking forward to using the app and am extremely disappointed.
perfect for new mom
I really like this app as it is really clear what exercises I can do since I had my baby a few months ago. Every new mom wants to exercise, and these are all things I can do HOME and WITH my baby, which I love (he loves it too!). I think every mom should check it out!
- Oh Baby! Fitness LLC
- 396.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2013 Oh Baby! Fitness
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.