Make monday.com your central work hub and
join 70,000+ teams who get more done, together!
No. 1 Productivity App (2019 Webby Award Winner)
“With thousands of customers... it’s becoming a major player in the collaboration and project management space.”
- PC Mag
“monday.com is a great addition and a direct extension of our team today. The mobile app is also really excellent.”
- Tina S. (verified review from G2)
Why choose monday.com:
Teamwork Game Changers
• Keep everyone in the loop with real-time updates
• Contact the right people (call or @mention)
• See how your work fits into the big picture
• Sync with your favorite tools
• Quick setup & adoption
Manage for Success
• Know where things stand at a glance
• Track time and progress
• Visually analyze your data with multiple views
• Assign owners with ease
• See who’s working on what
• Prioritize with custom notifications
• Automate repetitive work
• Access your work anytime, anywhere
• Get a head start with pre-made templates
• Sync data in real time
• Invite teammates to view your progress
• Pick a template & edit any section
• Add everything that needs to get done
• Organize it (drag & drop) and get started
… It’s that easy!
Questions? We’re here to help!
Access customer support 24/7
Thanks for updating the app!
New in this version:
- You can now switch the language of the monday.com app to the following languages:
Spanish, French, German, Portuguese and Russian
- File column - upload/delete files and photos from your device
- Collapse and Expand groups from the board menu
- Share board links to other apps
- Dropdown column - multiple values support
- Edit and Delete group actions
- Location column - UI adjustments
- Person column - layout adjustments for creation log, updates at and team columns
- Edit status labels - empty labels were added when editing a current status label
- MyWeek UI adjustments
- Foreign languages text truncation in Updates screen
- Dismiss keyboard in Board screen when touching the screen
- Person column - suggestions weren't presented in some cases
- iPhone X(s) users - improved UI in new Reply and Column Pickers (such as Person)
- Multiperson column - value updates improvements
- Boards loading fix for some when a single group is missing a color
- Numeric column - allow using negative values when changing keyboard type
We're improving the experience in each and every release, so stay tuned to these changes to get the best value from our mobile app :)
We LOVE feedback, send yours to email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Great production tool
Great app for construction field. I use this to plan sections of projects and keep up with billing. I use it to keep up with change orders, materials orders, and current work. Some upgrades that would be beneficial for mobile is the ability to list all groups on the same page so I can scroll down and see ALL pulses on one screen rather than swipe to the side. However, I would like to be able to choose between the current presentation and the “view all on one page”. Sometimes I need a concise project view but other times I would like a quick full overview of projects.
Also would like to see the ability to attach pictures to pulses! That would make me able to use this for collaborative tool with superintendents to communicate change orders and track RFI’s
Great app for now though and GREATLY improves my production and customer relations.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback and high grade!
By the way, we do have the ability to attach the pictures to the pulses - you need to do this from the updates section. And for the "all in one page" view - this might be a bit cluttered on a smaller screen, and as a workaround you can simply create a high-level overview board for this! If you'd like some help in brainstorming on how to arrange your boards - just let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Fixed the Impossible
We have been in business for five years. We use QuickBooks online for our account processing. It does not have a good place to keep track of all the other components of a business. We need to be able to communicate with other staff and with customers. We need to have a history and something where we can keep track of all of the different happenings in our business. We tried a number of different programs and this app was probably the 25th try. Once we signed in and processed the first couple of transactions, we knew this was it. We are a diesel repair shop and the things that we need to document just were not working on the other programs. I cannot believe that large companies like McDonald’s uses a program like this and it still works for somebody like us. This was the best research and investment we have ever made in this business so far. I keep track of commission, repairs, photos, website activity, employee vacation, and everything else you can possibly think of. There are so many templates I do not even have to think about how to create a board that tracks and maintains all of our needs. Unlimited storage and the ability to download the information was a huge bonus for us and I cannot even fathom what we would do without it now.
Developer Response ,
Wow this is simply an amazing review and we're so happy to hear the impact monday.com has had on your business and in making your processes more efficient. We're excited to have in the monday.com family :)
Pretty Horrible UX
The app on the web is far superior than its mobile counter part. The designers of this app did not take into account an actual mobile UX. It feels like they ported the functionality over without any guidance from a seasoned UX designer. I wish there were not only iPhone but iPad versions of this app that truly feel like they were made for mobile and not just a weak attempt at making things function. Specifically having everything separated in tabs is pretty terrible. There should be a home view that takes into account when your on such a small screen you want the ability to centrally access lists, inbox and notifications. There should be some thought put into taking the function of Monday and adapting it for someone to use with their thumb. I imagine that this product was developed for web with mobile as an after thought. Seems a bit odd with the rest of the world going mobile first or even mobile only. iPad OS is around the corner, you guys better seriously consider starting over on the mobile front.
- monday.com Ltd.
- 135.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © monday.com
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.