Please install PC Remote Receiver on your computer before using PC remote.
Download the PC Remote Receiver at our official site for free:
Here are features:
• Remote desktop - Stream PC's screen and audio to iOS device, support multi-touch and paint board.
• Devices simulation - Turn your device into a keyboard, touchpad, gamepad and more.
• Game play - Play all kinds of PC games with specified button layouts (race,fly,GTA...).
• Multimedia controller - Adjust computer volume, play pause video.
• PPT sync - You can see the ppt pictures and notes directly on your phone even play select & mark.
• And many more...
Note : If cannot connect, please make sure the phone and the pc are in the same network and check the firewall setting on PC.
1. Add 3 fingers gesture in touch pad.
2. Adapter for iPhone X.
3. Bug fix.
The app connects well to my PC and is recognized as a controller. I wish the driving interface had an option to use throttle and break as one continuous control (sliding up and down). That way, gas or break wouldn’t be an on/off button, and it would also fix the problem of not putting your thumb back correctly on the button when alternating between accelerator and break.
Great but could use more features
First, this has been very good. I have been waiting to save up for a racing wheel and pedals so I can get into iRacing. Been able to try out the game using this app on my pc and iPhone. Finished as high as third and qualified as high as second 2nd in rookie series street cars at Charlotte.
Features I would like to see:
Sensitivity for Pedals - some additional control over pedal input. Right now it's all or nothing. Not ideal for for tracks where input controls are of more importance.
Simulation of Force Feed Back. I'm sure that is more problematic and may not but worth it but still wanted to throw it in.
Not useful due to majors UX issues/bugs
I tried the app and immediately found major issues.
- On the PC, if I specify to set a password for security, the app on the iPad will not connect, didn't prompt for a password.
- On the PC, if I specify Only visible to devices in allow list, my iPad isn't listed and I cannot add a device.
- The keyboard integration is a joke. I want to type on my iPad keyboard and it's immediately typed on my PC, I shouldn't have to hit Enter to send the keys to my PC.
- I'm on iPad in landscape mode, the moment I connect to my PC, the app switches to portrait mode. Not good.