Moo.do is a simple and powerful free app to organize everything in your life everywhere you need it. Moo.do combines task management, email, outlining, note taking, and planning into one app so you can stay on top of your life without having to deal with multiple incompatible apps. You can collaborate with friends or coworkers in realtime on any computer, tablet, or phone and access your data whether you are online at home or offline on the go.
- Content focused interface that makes organization easy
- Style your text with Markdown
- See your upcoming tasks and appointments in your agenda
- Zoomable UI that allows you to focus on what’s important to you
- Include contacts in your notes and tasks
- Realtime synchronization across all platforms
- Access your documents while offline
- Collaborate with others on shared documents
- Mobile alerts and reminders
- Multiple priority levels and urgency markers
- Tag your data to quickly filter it
- Easily import your data from other services
- Export your data at any time
Added an option to switch to our brand new backend
Ratings and Reviews
Notifications not working
Overall it's a good app but minor bugs make it unreliable. Also it lacks support for 24h time format.
Inaccessible for VoiceOver
Unlike my stamps, this app will not even let you hear what letter you’re just typed. Much of the night we’re getting around the app, also is not accessible to voiceover. Some of the buttons do not even say button, we’re alone what the button supposed to do. I would sure like to see a great improvement of this.
I do not appreciate that I had to create an account to get started with this app when it turned out to be inaccessible.
Can't figure this out
Use this as a Chrome extension on my desktop. Very useful. 5 stars. All I can do with the iPad app is add tasks, change dates, and move from agenda to outline. Can't even figure out how to mark a task complete.
Let me know when the app is ready. Your Chrome extension really works well.
If I could have figured out how to contact support, I would have left this message privately.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.