LIMITED TIME OFFER: 30-DAY FREE TRIAL WITH AN ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION. Download the app now and take advantage of this amazing offer when you subscribe.
Motor Boat & Yachting is Europe's best motorboating magazine. It's also the oldest, with its first issue published in 1904. Our long experience in motorboating means our boat tests are the most authoritative and respected in the business, while our technical coverage is without equal. Each month we report on the best new boats on the market, and cover cruising areas that are both practical and inspirational. Core editorial focuses on boats up to 80ft, but we also venture beyond the 80ft barrier in our monthly Custom Yachting section.
The available subscription periods for Motor Boat & Yachting Magazine are 1 month or 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
Purchase a single issue $10.99
Purchase a monthly subscription $8.99
Purchase an annual subscription $19.99
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period
- Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription price
- Your subscriptions may be managed, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
- Please note that the 30 day free trial offer applies to new subscribers only and cannot be redeemed more than once
Ti Media Limited Terms and Conditions:
We've updated the app in order to make your Motor Boat & Yachting Magazine experience better. We fixed a few bugs and added performance improvements behind the scenes.
Ratings and Reviews
I have been a Seagoing man since I was born! I had a dream of being a Tugboat Captain when other kids wanted to be Fireman.
We had a beautiful Cabin Cruiser when I was growing up. The name of her came from the stars, "Antares". We lived in NY and kept her at (at the time it was called) the Worlds Fair Marina, a short distance from Shea Stadium. Marina life was for me! I loved every second. Your magazine shares a lot of great articles about important and Current topics. Your reviews of boats and Yachts are a great mixture. Tell the guy above to get a better screen to read the magazine on. An IPhone, really? He gives you one star because he's either too cheap, Or just Stupid.
Keep up the fine work we need magazines like yours to stay updated on new regulations and equipment. Of course, new Boats.
Formatting is not for iPhone
I can't read the articles or view pictures because the MBY digital magazine is formatted for a computer.... Not an iPhone! Unfortunately, they don't give you access to the magazine on your computer. While on the iPhone, I spend most of my time trying to re-size the type and pictures of the articles. They have another MBY application that is formatted properly, but when you buy the digital subscription, you get this wrongly formatted version from Apple.
Hard to subscribe to the magazine
Trying to buy online version and either is not working or is not intuitive
- TI Media Limited
- 54 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © TI Media Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Motor Boat & Yachting North America Magazine Subscriptions $19.99
- Motor Boat & Yachting North America Magazine Subscriptions $8.99
- February 2014 $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.