MP Manage is an app for use by the staff of facilities with QSC MP-M40 or MP-M80 music and paging mixers installed. These mixers, offering unprecedented capabilities combined with ease of configuration and operation are intended for retail and hospitality applications in which paging messages and high-quality audio from various sources is routed to multiple zones. Live mixing functions are also supported for applications requiring reinforcement of entertainment, presentations or conferences. The functions available to the MP Manage user are determined by the installer of the MP-M40 or MP-M80. These functions may include:
Zones – Select an audio source and adjust volume for one or more audio zones.
Scenes – Recall and update scenes.
Scheduler – Schedule the recall of some or all MP-M settings to support the activity schedule of a facility.
Security – Allows the facility manager to grant or remove access to specific sets of functions to other staff members who are using MP Manage.
Player – Operates the USB Player.
Mixer – Provides control for the MP-M internal mixer.
Paging – Supports wireless store and forward paging from smartphones.
iPhone, iPad Pro, iPad, iPad mini running iOS 8.0 or later
QSC MP-M-40 or MP-M-80 with version 1.0 or higher firmware installed.
Connection to a Wi-Fi network. Visit www.qsc.com for more details on Wi-Fi connections.
1. Input Control from MP-MFC: Input gains can now be controlled from MFCs. When the Mixer is chosen as a source for a zone, a dialog allows for the selection of up to 15 inputs to be controlled from the MFC. This dialog can also be accessed within the mixer itself in the L/R channel strip. Note that there is only one global mixer, so any changes to its input levels will affect all zones that have selected the mixer as an active source.
2. Scenes Only mode for MP-MFC: One or more MFCs can now be dedicated to recall only scenes, offering additional end-user control flexibility by dedicating MFCs to specific types of control.
3. Custom Logo in MP Manage: A user-supplied logo can be loaded onto the MP-M for display in MP Manage on controlling client devices. Place a “logo.png” file less than 1.3 MB in size onto the root of a USB thumb drive and insert the drive into the MP-M. Connect to the MP-M with the MP Manage app and you will see your custom logo instead of the default QSC logo. Once the logo has been verified, the thumb drive can be removed, and the custom logo will continue to be used. The custom logo is saved in the configuration, so that it can be redeployed on additional similarly configured mixers.
4. AD-P.HALO Loudspeaker Preset: Official QSC loudspeaker tuning for the AcousticDesign AD-P.HALO integrated sub/sat pendant system has been included in the factory output presets.
5. Input and Output Overview Enhancements: All parameters in the input and output overview tabs can now be adjusted directly.
6. Accurate Output Filter Displays: The filter types and slopes for the High and Low Pass filters on the outputs are now drawn correctly.
7. Better Status Messaging: The messages provided during online / offline transition and for security prompts have been improved for clearer interaction.
Ratings and Reviews
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- QSC Audio Products, LLC.
- 31.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 QSC, LLC